Vanquishing it...

When I arrived in the place Pacifica and I agreed on, she's already there.

I looked at her, standing cold in a sweatshirt.

"Hey." I said, as I come towards stump.

"Hi Dipper. So, can we really get Bill out of our heads forever?" Pacifica asked, taking the candles out of my arms.

"Thanks. Can you set those up in a circle? Anyhow, I'm not sure. Ford's away doing some research with Old man- I mean, Fiddleferd." Old Man McGucket didn't want to make Ford seem like a fool by using his nickname.

"Whose Ford?" Pacifica asked, turning to me with the last candle in her hand.

"My other Grunkle, Stan's twin." I informed her.

"I've never heard of him," She said.

" He doesn't like people." I put the journals on the stump.

Pacifica and I lit the candles one by one.

I motioned for her to sit on one side if the stump, and I sat on the other. I grabbed her hands in mine.

"Ne derelinquas nos, Deus triangulum," I began chanting, and Pacifica soon joined in.

The world turned black and white, like in a Bill dream, and spun at high speed.

"Fine, I'll leave you two alone." Pacifica dripped my hands and looked around wildly.

"Relax, I'm right here." We both looked at the stump, and saw a tiny Bill trapped in the middle of the three journals.

"You know, you're a bit too smart for your own good, Pine Tree." Bill began.

"Save it, Bill. I know about your deal with Ford!" I retorted.

"Sheesh kid, cutting it a bit close. You don't even know what the deal was about. Just move the journals apart, and I can tell you," Bill's hand burned blue.

"Yeah, but I'm gonna have to say no." I confirmed.

"Or, you could say that chant one last time, and face the consequences. "

Pacifica sighed. "You know, the voices are getting old." We repeated the mantra.

"Foolish mortals, see the fruit of my labors!"

Wrkkvi hslfow hgzig orhgvmrmt gl blf tfbh. Ls dzrg, blf dviv gll wfny gl urtfiv rg lfg.