Kids, why you ackin so Cray cray?

(A/N) *groans* I know, it's been awhile. To be honest I like to sweep this book under the rug, but here we go...

Once Pacifica had put her stuff in our bedroom, she decided to join Mabel and I in the tv room.

"Girl, why you ackin so Cray cray?" Mabel chanted with the tv.

"Kids? Have you been breaking the law lately?" Stan asked, stepping into the room. Mabel quickly covered Pacifica in the blanket she had been knitting and shook her head.

"Nope. Because breaking the law would be breaking the law!" She swung her arms joyfully.

"Oh. Well I'm disappointed in you two." He turned around to step out of the room.

"Wait, Stan!" I yelled. "Can Mabel have her friends over?" Stan turned around.

"You want Mabel to have friends over? What, do you have a crush on one of them or somethin? I'd pick the smart one." Stan whispered the last part.

"What? I don't have a crush on Candy! It's just... Mabel wanted me to ask! In case you'd said no...?" I smiled, but Stan narrowed his eyes.

"Kids? Why you ackin so cray cray?"

"WE'RE NIT GRUNKLE STAN IT'S ALL YOUR IMAGINATION I'LL GO CALL CANDY AND GRENDA AND THERE'S A RACCOON IN THE GIFTSHOP!" Mabel yelled, running to find a phone.

"What? The raccoon again?" Stan ran off to find the mammal. Once he was gone, Pacifica threw the blanket off.

"Nice warning." She said sarcastically, crossing her arms.

"Sorry, but hey! Mabel's sleepover will be the perfect cover!" Pacifica sighed.

"I guess so." Instantly, the doorbell rang.

"Go stand by the door so it looks like you just got here!" Pacifica ran in the other room where Mabel was whispering to Candy and Grenda.

"Oh. She's here." Candy glared at Pacifica.

"Yeah, how fun will that be?" Mabel asked enthusiastically.

"MABEL! LET'S WATCH TV!" Grenda yelled, holding her sleeping bag above her head. I sighed, walking up to the attic.

"I'll be upstairs."

"I'll come too." Pacifica insisted, following me.

"So why'd you want to come?" I asked, closing the door to the room.

"Mabel's friend Candy doesn't seem too friendly." She crossed her arms.

"Yeah, she had a crush on me at one point, but we're over it."

"Oh? You say that Luke you two dated."

"You say that like we're dating." I said, grabbing my backpack and climbing onto the roof. "Which we're not. We're just... friends who kissed." I closed the window, leaving Pacifica behind me.

(A/N) There you go. Don't kill me, just check out the story description for mire info.