Into Mabel's mind

I don't know what I really expected going into Mabel's mind.

I probably expected bright stickers, sweaters, and guys treating Mabel like a queen.

It wasn't exactly that. There were trees, some pigs, and some houses. A sign read, "this way to the castle". Figures.

I walked along the path, followed by some Waddles' . I finally came upon the mystery shack.

"Mabel?" I asked. There was no response at first.

"Dipper! Welcome!" Mabel walked out, wearing a blue sweater with Bill on it. She was thinner than I'd ever seen.

"Mabel, you're really thin! And why is Bill on your sweater?" I asked.

"Don't worry bro, everything's fine here! Come have some cocoa!" Mabel grabbed my arm and pulled me inside.

It was like the mystery shack, but cosier and cleaner. Around a fireplace sat Stan, Ford, Soos, and Wendy.

"Hey Dipper!" Wendy called.

"Mabel, can I talk to you? Alone?" I asked.

"Sure thing, bro!" Mabel walked into the hall, and I recognized doors with different memories.

"Mabel, I'm not so sure this is good for you, this deal with Bill." I told her.

"Dipper, come on! You always do this!" Along the hall, doors opened to all the times I had criticized her this summer.

"Mabel, he's a zombie!"

"Mabel, I'll lose my job!"

I blushed. "Well, how long ago did you make it? And when's the last time you ate?" I asked.

"A few... weeks? Ago."

"Why did you say that like a question?"

"What?"

"That you made the deal a few weeks ago." She rubbed her arm.

"I don't really remember. And about the food question, there's no food here. Don't worry, you get hungry slower though. And the Pitt Cola helps." She confessed.

"Mabel..." I gasped, astonished.

(Sorry for the break!)