Is that it?

Is that it? Bill gives me information that makes me rethink a whole WEEK?

"Okay, I'm overreacting to this whole situation. Maybe I was just stupid enough to think she was pretty!" All I had to do was talk to Pacifica and figure out what to do from there.

"I can improvise." I slapped my fist against my hand.

***********************************

I knocked on the front door.

"Hello? Mr. or Mrs. Northwest? Pacifica?" I called out everybody's name, and a butler answered to door.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Um, I'm here to see Pacifica? " I said, hoping I'd be allowed in.

"Pacifica isn't feeling well, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stay away from my daughter." The voice hadn't come from the butler, and I saw behind him Pacifica's father walking up. "Goodbye, Mr. Pines." He slammed the unnecessarily large door.

I need to talk to her.

I went around the side and saw a ladder. I took out a pair of binoculars and looked in each window upstairs.

Nope, nope, nope, ahh!

I dropped the binoculars after looking in the bathroom, where Pacifica's mother was about to bathe.

When I finally found Pacifica's room, I positioned the ladder beneath her window, then preceded to climb.

As I got to the top, I knocked on the window. Pacifica didn't open it.

Come on, I saw you in here!

I knocked again, and this time she answered.

"Dipper, what are you doing here?"

"That's not important right now, I just needed to talk- what happened to you?" I noticed how Pacifica had cuts and bruises all over her.

"W-what? Oh, these. I-uh fell down the stairs." She tried-and ultimately failed-to lie.

"Pacifica, is there anything you'd like to tell me?"