Never to return

(A/n) Sorry for the wait!

Pacifica's pov

"Dipper, turn on the tv!" Mabel whined, as we sat on the chair with our legs dangling over the arms.

"I'm not your slave!" Dipper called from the table. I heard footsteps, and a pig came walking in the room.

"Waddles!" Mabel said, hugging it. I shamefully remembered when I called it her real twin.

"We interrupt your tv being off, to bring you breaking news!" I turned to the tv, as the creepy guy who liked to follow me around town. Dipper came over and we were all dead silent.

"It would appear that the Northwest family has something to say!"

I watched as my father stood on a podium, a fake tear escaping his eye.

"Unfortunately, my daughter Pacifica has run away. She did something horrendous shortly before leaving, and if you see her, well, she is never to return. "

I ran even faster, sick of the disgusted looks on people's faces.

"And now! We can finally be sure Pacifica wool never enter our town aga-"

"LIAR!" I yelled, my father looking up from his podium. You and I both know the real reason why I left! You are the worst father EVER!" The dream faded to black, and I was left before...

"We'll well well well well. Pacifica Northwest. To what do I owe the honor? Oh, wait. I came to you!" Ugh, he was disgusting.

"What do you-Hey! Put me down!" I whined, as he lifted me and dragged me up to space.

"Much easier to talk to the three of you all together," he said, mentioning to Dipper and Mabel.

"What do you want you butthead!"

"Leave us alone!"

"We banished you!" Bill lightly laughed.

"Did you though?" He flipped up Dipper's hat.

"And did you ever stop to think what I wanted?" He whispered into my ear.

"And what I could do for you?" He concluded, sitting on Mabel's head.

"Face it, you kids know nothing! "

"Oh yeah?" Dipper challenged. "Well, we know that we have... triangles on our hands, which doesn't actually help us." Dipper rubbed his arm.

"Hehe, yeah, that doesn't actually mean anything. " Bill laughed.

(A/n) I have no idea how to end the story! Could you maybe help me?