Chapter 5

Nicole -
"Nicole" I heard Four say my name, I looked over at him. I slowly stood on my feet and walked towards him, I walked into the room and I heard Four closed the door behind me.
The room wasn't too big, the walls were orange and in the middle of the room there was a chair.
"Sit" I heard Four softly say and I sat down in the chair. Beside me there was a table with a computer on it.
"You are going to face your worst fears, but it's only in your head" Four said and injected me with a serum.
"Good luck" was the last thing I heard him say.

Fears:
I woke up in my room in Abnegation, I lie in the bed but stood up when I heard my fathers voice.
"You are worthless, Nicole. I am just trying to help you" he said and slowly walked towards me. I took some steps back but he could reach me anyway and he took my arm in a tight grip.
"Let me help you not be worthless" he said, before I could react I hold my hand on my cheek.
Before I knew it I was in Dauntless, at the Chasm. I looked down at the dark, deep bottom of the Chasm.
I felt hands on my back and then I was falling into the dark, a scream left my lips but before hitting the ground I was in the training room, with Eric in front of me.
He walked towards me and I felt his hands on my hips and his lips on my neck. He kissed my neck but moved to my lips, our lips moved in synch and I lied my arms around his neck.

Was I scared of falling for Eric?

The sweat was running down my face.
"I saw your fears on the screen" I heard Four say. I nodded.
He looked at me without saying anything.
"You only have 3 fears?" He asked me softly. I looked at him and bit my lip.
"It seems that way" I answered nonchalantly.
"Your last fear, Nic. What was that about?" He asked. My heart jumped over a beat and I didn't know what to answer.
"I don't know" I said and stood up, meeting his eyes. He knew I lied but he didn't say anything and let me leave.
As I left I walked down to the pit, I looked around and I saw Will talking to Christina.
I didn't go to them, I walked away to my room and sat on the bed with my face in my hands.
I was scared. Scared of what this could turn into.