Chapter 17

We believe in ordinary acts of bravery. In the courage that drives one person to stand up for another - Max (dauntless leader)

Eric -
I walked out from the room and closed the door behind me. I covered my face with my hands and breathed out before walking to the dinner hall again.
Everybody looked at me but looked away again when I gave them a angry face expression.
I heard them whispering about Nicole and Sarah, what they fought about and why. I walked to the leaders table with my hands behind my back. In silent I sat down, they didn't say anything. They just looked at me and stayed silent. They were afraid of me.
I knew that. I looked over my shoulder to see if Nicole had returned but she hadn't.
I looked around, I couldn't see Four either. I felt a little anger blow up inside of me when I realised he probably was with Nicole.
"Eric?" I looked over my shoulder saw Sarah standing there with tears running down her cheeks. I turned to her and stood up, facing her.
"Stay the fuck away from me, Sarah" I whispered to her. She bite her lip and closed her eyes before opening them again.
"I'm so sorry I didn't meant-" I cut her off.
"Get the fuck out of my way" I said and walked pass her but she grabbed my wrist.
"Never touch me again" I said and turned to her.
"I never wanted to destroy anything for you. I just...I have just been in love with you for so damn long, Eric. And you haven't realised it yet" she cried. Her words didn't touch my back at all.
"Well, you ruined that chance" I said coldly and left.

Nicole -
Four sat beside the bed, smiling at me. I smiled back. He had stayed with me for the last couple of hours which I was okay with since I didn't want to be alone.
All suddenly the door opens and Eric walks in. He looks at me but looks then at Four.
"Leave" he said and looked straight at me. Four choose to not say anything or do anything so he left as Eric commanded and closed the door behind him. Eric took a seat on the chair next to my bed were Four had been sitting.
"Eric.." I started but he cut me off.
"Let me fucking explain okay" he said and looked at me. I turned my head to him and felt how scared I really was. I was afraid of my so called boyfriend.
"I never slept with Sarah because I didn't like you, I didn't lie to you. All I told you was true, every single word" he said and covered his face with his hands. He breathed out and removed his hands, he looked at me. I didn't say anything. I swallowed hard.
"Give me one fucking reason to believe you" I said and felt the tears running down my cheeks. He stood up and came closer to the bed.
"I love you" he said and kissed my forehead before leaving the room.
I sat up and jumped from the bed, I opened the door and ran after him. When he heard I followed him he turned around and opened his arms and I jumped into his arms and kissed him hardly on the lips.
"I love you too, Eric" I said between the kisses. I can't believe I forgave him so easily for what he did to me but I couldn't let him go. I needed him, I wanted him.
"Never leave me again" I whispered and lied my forehead against his. He smiled.
"Even if you begged me to I wouldn't" he whispered. I laughed before kissing him again, his hands lied on my cheeks and he pressed his body against mine.

I donno how many chapters I've been posting today but it doesn't matter tbh because I love writing this story and I'm glad you all likes it. Ilysm ❤️