Chapter 19

Nicole -
I walked around in my apartment with my palms pressed to my forehead in frustration, what the fuck just happened? Without I could react the door flew up and Eric came in. He closed the door hardly behind him and came closer to me. He was pissed.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" he screamed to me. I took a step back out of fear.
"Why did you hit her again?!" he screamed.
"Because she fucking said in my face that if you hadn't fucked me yet you had left me" I screamed back.
"I don't wanna lose you and if you do things like this..." he paused. "I just don't wanna fucking lose you" he screamed and pressed his lips on mine, his hand on the back of my head and he pressed my lips on his. I kissed him back, he pressed his body against mine and made me step into the wall behind me. He paused and took a deep breath and smiled.
"I fucking love you" he said before crashing his lips on mine again. I lied my palms on his chest and pushed him away from me.
"You understand what his means?" I asked and looked up in his blue eyes.
"That I can be with you?" he asked and smiled.
"That I don't care about what anyone else thinks about me except you" I whispered and lied my forehead against his. He laughed and crashed his lips on mine again.
His hands touched my but and he lifted me up on his hips and walked to the bedroom.
He lied me on the bed with him over me and kissed my neck.
"You are turning me on with your beauty ness" he whispered against my neck. I laughed.
"I'm sorry but I can't do this, not now" I whispered and he stopped kissing me. He looked down on me and crossed his arms on my chest.
"then don't fucking complain about that Sarah told you I left you because I didn't fuck you" was the only thing he said before leaving my room. Why was he so hard to deal with?

Is it just me who thinks Eric is a jerk?! OMG, poor Nicole.
I hope you enjoyed chapter 19 folks! 😘