Chapter 30

Friends are those who have seen you at your worst and your best but are staying anyway. Never let go of those - Unknown

**
Nicole -
I sat up in the bed. I signed as I looked at Eric sleep, he looked so peaceful. He looked like an baby. I laughed to myself. I kissed his cheek before I stood up and walked out from the room to take a walk in the night. It was cold so I took my jacket and went outside.
Not so far away from Amity I sat down on my knees in the grass and looked out in the dark, we wasn't that long from Dauntless which scared me. A tear went down on my cheek as I thought of my parents, I guess they are dead by now. I don't know why I felt some guilt in my heart when I thought about my parents. And then I thought about Eric. It was my fault we was here, if I wouldn't have kissed him that day or been Divergent this wouldn't have happen. It was my fault that Eric's heart would stop beating in sometime and I never would have his big and warm arms around me.
Stop thinking such bad thoughts!
I stood up on my feet again and turned around to walk back.
I wiped away the tears on my cheeks as I entered Amity, I walked in the same way I went out and as silent as I could I lied down beside Eric in the bed.
"Where have you been?" I heard his dark voice beside me. I froze but sat up and turned to him as I turned on the lights.
"I just went out for..a walk" I said and swallowed. He turned to me and sat up. He stared at me before saying anything which scared me.
"Why in the middle of the night?" he asked. He suspicious something, like I'm hiding something to him which I'm not.
"Why do you make it sound like I'm doing something wrong?" I asked. He shake his head.
"Because no normal person leaves in the middle of the night and sneaks her way in again" he said and smirked.
"I didn't want to wake the others!" I almost yelled between my teeth. He smiled now, he liked to see me angry, he liked to annoy me.
"I know, baby. I know" he whispered as he kissed my lips hard. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned against me which made me fall on my back, still kissing me.
He broke the kiss and looked at me with a smile on his face.
"I'm ready" I whispered, his smile was growing bigger has he was undoing my pants before taking his own off. Watching him taking his clothes off made me smile and made me want him more.
"help me with my shirt" I said and he grinned. He grabbed my shirts and took it off my shoulders. I started to undo my bra and he looked at me as he couldn't wait anymore. I dropped my bra to the floor and I wrapped my arms around his neck again.
"I want you" I whispered. "more than you want me" he smiled and pressed his mouth to mine. He pressed his body to me and I moaned in his mouth. He laughed into my mouth but kissed me harder as he pressed himself to me. The pain went through my body but it disappeared fast again.
"Does it hurt?" he whispered as he broke the kiss.
"a little" I said. "but not that bad" I said and kissed him, he kissed me back and pressed himself to me one last time.
"I love you" he whispered and lied himself on his back beside me. I breathed heavily.
"I love you too" I whispered and turned to my right side and looked on him.
"I can't believe we did it here, in Amity" I laughed. He laughed too.
"Couldn't be a better place to do it in" he laughed. I just smiled.
"I agree" I said and kissed him gently. He kissed me back but harder.

THEY FINALLY DID IT! They are so cute. I've thought about an ship name for them but I can't come up with any. Any ideas? Let me know in the comments. I love you all! x