Chapter 11

Nicole -
His kisses on my neck were soft and carefully, I bite my lip not to moan when he found my spot on my neck.
The door into the training room opened and before I could react I heard Four's voice scream.
"Nicole! Eric?!" I jumped down from Eric's hips and turned to Four.
"What the fuck, Nicole?!" He said and walked towards me. I took a step backwards and bumped into Eric.
When Four was enough near me he took my wrist and dragged me through the training hall but when he was about to go out with me I stopped.
"What do you think you are doing?" I said and he let go of my arm.
"What do you think you are doing?" He asked and his face was near mine but I crossed my arms on my chest.
"Living my life" I said.
"Don't you fucking understand who he is? He can kill you if he want to!" He almost screamed and stepped closer to me.
"Leave me alone and take care of your own life" was all I said and left him there thinking.
The tears was threatening to fall and I closed my eyes for 2 seconds but bumped into someone. I opened my eyes and saw Will in front of me. I sighed and walked by him.

••
I skipped the dinner because I was to embarrassed of meeting Four and Eric. I've never been so angry or embarrassed in my whole life.
I regret choosing Dauntless. I miss my mum, I miss my dad. I miss my home. I miss how happy everyone was in Amity and no one were fighting.
I hate this.
I miss how everything was before I choose Dauntless. I ruined my life with only one choice..