Chapter 9

Nicole -
After I've been sitting in my room and crying for a couple of hours I decided to go and eat.
I walked out from my room and down the hallway into the dinner hall. I looked around and saw Four sitting with Christina and Will. I looked down at my feet and walked over to them, I took the empty place beside Will.
"How are you?" I heard him asking me. I looked up and met his eyes.
"I'm fine" I said and took a bite from the sandwich I held in my hands.
"Are you really okay?" Four asked. I looked up on him and swallowed.
"What do you think? I've been sitting in my room for hours and just crying because of what that guy said.
Who was there to be with me? No one" I said and stood up to leave when Will took my wrist.
"We are sorry okay" he said and looked at me with guilt in his eyes.
"You are sorry?" I laughed sarcastically. "Maybe I should go find some new real friends" I said and left.

Four -
"Maybe I should go find some new real friends" she said before she left us again. I looked over at Christina and then at Will who looked hurt.
"If you got hurt now, imagine her situation" I said and stood up to leave.

Nicole -
I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand and walked into someone.
"I-I'm sorry" I said in looked up, it was dark but I saw who it was. Eric.
"Why are you crying?" he asked and looked down at me with his cold blue eyes. I looked down and wiped my nose with the back of my hand. Before I could answer his arms was around me in a hug. Did Eric hug me?
I lied my arms around his hips and hugged him back.
"Don't let those beautiful eyes get wasted because of them" he whispered and kissed the back of my ear. I smiled and bite my lip. He let go of me and looked at me before he left me in the hallway and I smiled.