The nice boy

Edited

I walked on stage with the adrenaline the crowed gave me. One foot in front of the other trying not to stumble. The cold black metal of my mic rested in my right hand. My black guitar hung its life on my back by the black and white checkered strap.

I made it and I loved every bit of it.

A few feet away I noticed her, she was different from the rest. She didn't scream like she had just died. She simply smiled like someone on the street.

Her cheeks became red as she noticed me looking at her. The rest of the screaming girls started to fade. She smiled  shyly tucking a strand of her brunette hair behind her ear. The stage lights made the streaks of green in her hazel eyes blossom.

She was absolutely beautiful 

"Daniel." My name faintly came into ear range.

"Daniel." I heard it again only louder, the scene started to suck away as I began to wake up. I groaned now knowing it was a dream, she was a dream. 

I rubbed my eyes before opening them, there stood my older brother, Robert. Resting his hand just above his knees as he stared back at me.

"Get up squirt, you have school." Rob teased before leaving. I rolled my eyes before taking a deep breath "So do you!" I yelled after him.

I rested my eyes for what felt like a sec, before I felt heavy weight on my chest. I furrowed my eyebrows right before I opened them.

Wheezy my 2 year old bulldog that weighs 113 pounds lays on my chest.

"Dad." I mustered all I could from my stomach to scream.

My dad came bursting in my room "what happend?" He asked with wide eyes. Early morning alert will do that.

I laughed at his reaction "A little help here?" He chuckled and nodded his head as he seen Wheezy almost asleep on me.

He set her on the floor after pulling her off of me. He shut the door as he walked out, "Thanks dad!" I yelled as loud as I could as my voice scratched the back of my throat.

I heard a loud mumble known to me as a 'welcome' from my dad.

I threw off my duvet and dragged myself to my closet, not caring to make my bed.

I pulled down white jeans and a grey sweater from a different hanger after I had stripped from the clothes I slept in.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror, my jet black was pointed in all directions. I definitely had bed head, I grabbed my gel. Known as my hair tool, I styled my hair in its usual formation. 

I thought of it as art with a comb as I began brushing my teeth while I got dressed.

I made funny faces in the mirror, I glanced a Whezzy through the mirror as she gave me a weird look.

I turned around, her head was tilted to one side. I couldn't help but smile at her adorable-ness. Almost as adorable as the girl in my dream.

"I swear everybody does this in the morning." I said to Whezzy knowing I was mostly the only one who did it.

I grabbed my phone from its charger after I was done, I looked at the time it displays. 7:30am. School doesn't start for another hour and 15 minutes, but I was working on a new song.