Acoma

I slipped out of his arms, lost the heat form his body as I stood up. I walked my way from him, tears spilled out of my eyes. I rolled my lips back holding in my sobs, what if I'm actually pregnant and it is Johnson's baby. Daniel is going to give up on me I know it.

"Hey everything is going to be okay, I'll stay with you the whole way." His gentle voice made me snap. "Daniel you don't know anything, you'll never know because you're not a fucking girl. How'd you even know if I'm even pregnant." I turned around to see his shocked face. I continued with my meltdown. "If the baby is Johnson's he has the right to know that the child is his. If he wants to be the dad he can, you can't stop him." I couldn't stop the fall water from my eyes.

He didn't look taking down by my out burst, he stood up with a emotionless face and hugged me. I sobbed into his chest, what if I can't do this. He mumbled sweet things as he rubbed my back. He hugged me tight making me feel like very thing is actually going to turn out okay.

Whining filled the room from Golden, "it's okay, boy." I said threw my sobs and Daniel's wet shirt. Surprisingly he stopped, I thought he didn't hear me. I guess he did.

-
We still were in the same spot, it was hard getting this through my head. I won't know if I'm actually pregnant or if my body is acting weird. I need to get a pregnancy test.

"I only maybe know because you're getting sick for no reason. You're cravings are seriously on steroids. And I don't thing you got your period yesterday." Daniel broke the silence. My eyes widened and I lifted my head from his chest "wait....what day is it?" I asked.

"Um, the 15th." He said after making the cutest thinking face to ever exist. "Shit, I missed my period. How would you know when my period is." I started to rub circles on his neck with my thumbs. His face turned a bright red color (Canadian way to spell.)

"I remember when were 15, You had so many mood swings it wasn't normal. But you were so straight up about you being on your period. It was crazy how your mood swings were, you wanted to cuddle. Then next you were yelling at you dad to rub your feet, then just decided to cry over the last jelly bean I ate." He chuckled.

"No, but really that was my favourite jelly bean." I started to giggled, "well, I'm sorry." He gave me the puppy dog eyes, how many times does me have to make my heart melt. "I forgive your jelly bean eating." We giggled together.

"Come on, I've got something to show you." Daniel guided me back to my bed where Golden sat, S'more was no longer there. Daniel sat down on my bed, he grabbed my waist and pulled me into his lap. I felt his warm chest against my back making me feel safe again.

Daniel kissed my neck lightly making me shiver under his touch. His warm berth hit my ear, "you know I love, right?" He asked huskily. "I know." I breathed out, "but I want to show you." He said against my ear. I turned my body around to see nothing but truth glistening in his eyes.

Daniel leaned in and smashed our lips together causing me to go backwards on to the bed. He held his body above mine, his hands moving up and down my body.Daniel gabbed both my legs and them around his torso, my hands went through his amazingly soft hair. His hands slowly moved to my butt,I barely noticed. He squeezed my butt, I already knew this trick Daniel's signature move to moan. I held the moan the was threatening to come out, Daniels as confused. He squeezed my butt again, still I let noting slip. If he wanted entrance he had work hard for it.

Our lips disconnected, he took off his shirt and came back hard. He kissed me hard, after this I knew my lips would be swollen. "Come on, babe. Moan for me." Daniel said, "only if you work for it."  Daniel started to his down jaw, a trial of tingles was left behind. Once he got to my neck and found my sweet spot. Before I could let out a moan there was knock on the door. Me and Daniel looked to see who has opened the door.

"Oh, gees I'm sorry didn't know....." Emily trailed, Ashley started laughing. Heat crept to out faces as we watched my two best friends giggled. "Daniel, put on a shirt." Ashley calmed herself from laughing again. Daniel got off me and grabbed his shirt as I watched him, those were my abs. I smirked to myself as I sat up. "Anyways, Katy called and said she's coming home early." Emily spoke, a wave of worried came over me.

I hoped off my bed with a worried expression "is she okay?" I asked, Emily and Ashley looked at the ground. Oh no. "She's in a coma." Ashley spoke, the only that kept me from breaking down was Daniel. His warm chest was on my back, the silence took over the room. "Um, can you leave me alone for a bit." I weakly said to them. Emily and Ashley looked at each other before walking away.

"Daniel. You to."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

No I want you to stay and comfort me, but I relay on you to much. Daniel leaned in and kissed my forehead. I wanted him to protest, but he didn't. "I'll see you later." He said before leafing and closing my door.

I walked to my bed, Golden came and laid his head in my lap. He looked at me with his sad puppy dog eyes. He probably felt like i did, he's a dog. Yeah. They have feelings too, I gentle laid my hand on his head and started to stroke his soft fur.

"As soon as my life is in a good spot it has to move to a bad one."

"When you're in hell, don't stop. You'll burn."

****************

I know I don't have many readers, but I love them anyway. Not Just because you're reading my story. But your strong and beautiful. If you are going through a hard time right now keep that quote in check.

How was this, I feel bad that I did that to Katy though.

Johnson's baby?

Or

Daniel's baby?

If she's even pregnant.

Stay you because you're amazingly beautiful😍😘

Vote, comment