two sides to him

After Daniel came to my house a few times, being uninvited. Me and jack have been a little distant.

Daniel says 'he isn't who you think he is.' Every chance he gets. It annoys me, but every time he says it I believe him more and more.

I grabbed Apple juice out of the fridge, ah I love apple juice. It's so good and sweet, but it does kinda look like pee. I closed the fridge door, I jumped as figure popped out of nowhere. Making me drop the bottle of juice, for it to get caught by a familiar hand. I looked into those brown eyes, Daniel smirked. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"How exactly did you get into my house? All the doors are locked and he cafe is closed." I grabbed the bottle from his hand and placed it on the island. "Well, last time I was here I stole a bobby pin from your bathroom. And surprisingly I unlocked the front door with it." He said as if the story was true.

"Wait are you serious? I've tried that before, but it didn't work. I forgot my keys in my bedroom and all I had was a bobby pin. But I ended up waiting for my aunt Katie to get back."

"Well this bobby pin was good quality." He smirked while nodding his head, that's when I knew he was being sarcastic. "Liar!" I declared and playfully pushed his shoulder, he budged. But i knew it was only for my sake.

"What can I say I'm a natural." We laughed together.

"No but really how did you get into my house?" I opened the brown cupboard and reached for clear class. It was a shelf higher than I could reach, even on my tippy toes.

Daniel's hand reached over my hand towards the glass cup. His left hand went to my waist, my breath hitched a little. He grabbed the glass and turned me around to face him.

His brown eyes bore into mine, I couldn't stop but think of his lips on mine. His soft sweet plump pink lips, I still remember the minty taste of his lips.

The sound of the cup being but down swiped me from my thoughts. The light in the kitchen gave Daniel's eyes a bright sparkle.

"You're way more beautiful then I remember." Daniel whispered as he put his on my left cheek. The warm butterflies grew in stomach. Everything that has happened in the last couple of years. Daniel made the memories slip away.

He leaned in closer I started to close my eyes. I desperately craved for his lips. I could smell his minty breath as his lips were almost on mine.

At this point time felt like it stopped, this was my Daniel. The innocent boy who loved music and his dog.

"Whoa, are interrupting something." I back away from Daniel's grip and locked at my two best friends. "No, of course not." I walked towards them, Emily had a confused look on her face while Ashley was more confused about what was going on.

"Are you sure, cause the unicorn looks lost with out its quest." Emily spoke up, I was confused on what she meant. I looked behind be to see that Daniel quickly stopped looking at me and darted his eyes to the ground under him. He started to scratch the back of his neck, his hand in the pocket of his jeans.

I looked back at my obnoxious friends. Ashley's eyes were wide as she looked at Emily in surprise. Emily had an evil smile as she looked at me.

Daniel cleared his throat, we looked back at him. He looked between all three of us and shrugged. "What."

"Well," Ashley started. I looked back at my two best friends. "We better get going." Ashley took Emily my the shoulders and started for the steps to the cafe. Emily was still laughing at what she said, I was still a little confused by what she meant. "No, you guys don't have to go. Don't leave me here with him." I called after them, "we only came to see what you were doing. And Daniel will take care of you." Emily yelled too us.

"Ew." I yelled as the thought a cured to me. I Was the quest and he was the unicorn, Emily could be dirty minded in the weirdest ways possible. I yelped as I felt Daniel pull me to his chest. A smirked plastered across his baby face. "What do you say quest, I'll take care of you." He seductively said, I would have just melt in his arms right there but I hated this side of Daniel.

I scoffed as I rolled my eyes. "You really must be in your wildest dreams. And to think what you said earlier was true, just get in my pants. I'm really stupid still think that the old Daniel is still in there somewhere. Screaming to come out, put I guess I was wrong." I angrily spat at him.

He looked at me shocked, his grip loosened around my waist. I slipped out of his arms and poured the apple juice in the glass cup. Daniel didn't say anything back to me, which I was kinda glad about.

I heard Golden's feet hit the wooden floor making a pitter patter sound as it echoed in the silent house. Once he walked into the kitchen he got really excited and ran to Daniel and jumped on him knocking both of them to the floor with a big thump.

I laughed at Golden being a big dork. I drank the last bit of my apple juice before taking Golden off of Daniel.

My smiled faded as Daniel stood up and brushed himself off. He looked at me before he spoke. "Can we talk?" He asked like at the player washed from him. "Talk."

"Not here, more private like, like your room."

Why'd he wanna go to my room?