songs and phone calls

I woke with the sun dancing in my face. I yawned and stretched happily, I ripped the covers off of my body with a smile on my face. I got off my bed and skipped to the bathroom. Just joking I never wake up like that.

I yawned, turned and stretched untill I heard a couple cracks. I laid on my stomach for five minutes letting my body wake up.

I reached for my phone under my pillow and pulled it out. I tapped in my passcode. I tapped on the Instagram icon and scrolled down my feed.

My phone rang, letting me know that someone was calling me. My phone read 'willy Tilly'. I wanted it to ryme, okay.

I pressed on the green phone and put it in up to my ear.

"What do you want William." I said flatly getting of my bed.

"Sissy!" I heard an excited Jess on the other line as I walked to my closet.

"Its me Jess." She said I picked a white shirt that said 'don't talk to me, I'm Leonardo.' With the ninja turtle on it.

"Yes I know jess, how is my little mermaid." I giggled.

"Not good." She sounded sad, I pulled out black leggings.

"And why is that?" I asked concerned for my little sister.

"Ever since you left Will has been pulling pranks on me. Now my room is pink not greeny blue." She whined to me.

I fake gasped "no he didn't."

"Oh no here he comes, today is the day." I was confused on what she meant.

"What do you?"

"Jess give me my phone!" William yelled as I could hear jess's little feet run.

My siblings I tell you.

"Are you talking to kayla?"

"No." Jess giggled giving it away.

I sat down on my bed listen to my siblings.

"I'm talking to jasmine."

"I broke up with her last week."

"Brooke?" She asked.

"Yesterday." Gees William calm down with the girls.

I heard jess scream. "Bye, love you Kayla." She whispered into the phone. "Love you too jess." I said before the line went dead.

I giggled as I turned off my phone.

"Who were you talking to and whos William?" Ashley asked.

I looked at her, I'm guessing she's my roommate. "My little sister and William is my older brother." I said getting up from my bed.

"Oohh." I heard her said, "he's three years older." I said shutting the door. "Oh." She said sounding disappointed.

I giggled, I walked in front of the mirrior. "I look like a badger." I groaned looking at my mascara black eyes I forgot to wipe off last night.

Ashley laughed at my badger comment.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my clothes, I did my makeup. I brushed my knotty hair and side braided my hair. I pulled each curve to make it look like I have more puf to my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom to see both Emily and ashely dressed. How can they do that.

" ready to go to class?" Ashley asked

"Yeah." I said as I put on white converse.

"I heard Daniel was performing today." Emily said as we walked out of my dorm room.