wild animals

I woke up to my head bobbing up and down, I opened my eyes and closed them again. The light was to bright for my eyes to function.

I knew I was been carried bridal style by an arm under my and another one behind my back. The electric feeling and butterflies I got, I knew it was Daniel.

How am I not heavy for him?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and snuggled into the nape of his neck. I felt his chuckle vibrate, I kissed his collar bone.

He stiffened and groaned at my action, I giggled I know that's his weak spot.

I could hear jack and Cameron talking behind us. "Yeah I'm trying.....magcon..together." Those were the only words I could hear from Cam.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I mumbled into his neck. "You looked too cute to wake up." Daniel stopped.

I lifted my head up to see we were at baggage claim. The light didn't use its power to blind me as my eyes ajusted to the brightness.

"Wait aren't you leaving tomorrow morning?" I asked as Daniel let me down from his arms. "Yeah, why?"

"I'm just gonna phone my mom and tell her I gonna stay with you today. If that OK with you."

I reached in my pocket for my phone. "Yeah of course, I'd love spent another day with my beautiful girlfriend." Daniel picked me up and squeezed the life out of me before putting me back down.

"Great." I said excitedly.

I dialed my mom's number.

"Hey honey how was Rome?" My mom asked.

"It was absolutely amazing because daniel asked me out. "

"Aw that's great, so why'd you call me."

What no I missed you or i love you.

"Oh I was just wondering if I got stay with Daniel today and come home tonight. Because he's leaving in the morning for his Skye tour." I explained to my mom.

"Oh course you can." She said and hung up.

That was werid, she usually wants me back home on these kinda things. Something is up but I didn't question it.

"I got our suitcases and my mom is waiting outside for us. What did your mom say?" I turned around and but my phone in my back pocket.

"That great, she said 'oh of course you can and hung up on me."

He gave me a sad smiled, was it pity or that he's leaving tomorrow.

-

Daniel sighed as he put each clothing into a big black suitcase. I sat on his bed and began to pet Whezzy.

Oh My God Whezzy is the cutest bulldog ever. I just love how fat she is, when Daniel picks her up its the funniest thing because he could barely get her off the ground. He calls it Whezzy lifting, which of cause I laughed.

I walked up to Daniel, I grabbed his wrist as he dropped a shirt into his suitcase. He looked at he, I held the sides if daniel's head with hands.

He looked at me with those puppy brown eyes. "Daniel, I'll be right here waiting for you, well not here here. At my house when you get back, okay?"

" Okay. " he said, I could already feel him relax. I smiled and kissed him with passion.

He kissed me back with the same passion. I heard Those fireworks I could never get use to hearing.

A giggle filled the room, me and Daniel smiled against each others lips. No one else had the cutest giggled but Bex.

Daniel pulled me closer to his body, my back arched as he held me with his right arm. My hands on his face.

Someone clearing their throat disturbed our make out. Daniel's arm slid from my back as we took one last kiss.

Daniel's mom stood there with a sweet smile. God how is so embarrassing, I cover my face with my hands.

"Mom! What are you doing." Daniel said through his teeth. Daniel grabbed my waist and pulled to his chest. I buried my face into his chest, being close to him comforted me.

"So to bug your makeout session." She giggled. Wow this is really embarrassing, his mom caught us makeout. Tell me that doesn't scream awkward.

"Mom!" Daniel scowled.

"Okay, okay, are you done pack?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Daniel still held my waist.

"Okay dinner is done, Kayla wanna join us?"

I lifted my head from daniel's chest. "I'd love too." I still didn't look at his mom.

"Okay that's fantastic." I heard her say excitedly.

Once she left the room Daniel took my shoulders and gently pushed me from his body. "You okay?" He chuckled.

"Yes, I'm fine." I giggled.

"Maybe next time I should shut my door." I nodded my head asbi turned around.

I noticed his mom almost shut the door, leaving a crack. She must trusht us, maybe daniel. I know my parents wouldn't let me shut the door when I had a boy over.

They don't really care about but they certainly don't want like grandchildren running around. Not that I would have sex, but it could happen.

"Ready to met my family as my girlfriend." Daniel's hand slipped into mine "yes why wouldn't I."

Daniel guided me through his house to his dinning room.

We stood in front of the door way hand in hand. Everyone stared at us with silence.

How many awkward moments can I have in one day? Well surely not enough.

"Family this is Kayla my beautiful girlfriend." Daniel spoke up making me slightly blush.

"Finally." JJ sighed in excitement.

We all laughed at JJ.

Me and Daniel sat across from each other. Daniel reached over the table and connected our hands.

"Aw its like how we use to be honey." Mrs. Skye said to her husband. Wanna be like them someday.

********

Only if Kayla knew.

I just wanted to let you know all the characters in this book are fictional even the ones based on really people

I don't know how they act in really because I never them.