jealousy

I dragged my suitcase by its handle, walking beside Daniel. He had his arm wrapped a round my waist. It made me feel special, like his arm was suppose to be there. All around was our class, we walked through the airport dragging our suitcases.

My guitar was in its case on my back same with Daniel's guitar. A group of guys around our age walked by looks at me. I felt Daniel's arms squeeze around my waist pulling me closer to his side.

Is it just me or do Guy always go for the girl with another guy. Boys never gave me this much attention before I met Daniel. I looked at Daniel, his jaw was clench in the perfect jawline. His eyes a really dark brown almost black.

I find it really cute when he gets jealous, we aren't even dating and he's that protective of me. The guys were out of sight, Daniel's grip softened around my waist. His jaw un-clenched, his eyes turned their puppy Brown colour.

"Just to let you know I only have eyes for you." I was letting him know.

"Yeah, I know." Daniel smiles at me.

"Good."

Our class chatted about what they wanted to do in Rome rather than the song they are suppose to write. Me and Daniel stayed in a comfortable silence, I really loved it. All I could feel was my heart bump through my body at the electric feeling Daniel gave me.

Daniel's (P.O.V.)

Our class bordered the plane after we dropped our bags off. I was excited to go to Rome, I've never been there before and it would be cool to explore a new place. I finally get to express my feelings by asking Kayla out, in a different country.

Me and Kayla took a glance at our plane tickets as we walked onto the plane. She gasped and my eyes widened in surprise. We don't get seats next to each other, we walked down the isle until I found my seat. Her seat was in front of me, I wonder who sat beside her.

We took our seats. "This is no fare." I huffed, "it won't be that long of a flight." She didn't even sound a bit upset about this. Jack came down the isle and stopped in front of Kayla. Great.

I know Jack is just her friend, but I was jealous that he got sit beside her and not me.

"Yo, man chill." Jack said, I looked at him. I un-clenched my jaw. I didn't even know it was clenched. I just smiled at him and fist bumped him before sitting back in my seat.

All I could hear was Kayla giggling and jack telling her something funny. Is it just me or am I really that jealous of jack right now.

I saw a beautiful girl around my age. She wasn't close to as gorgeous as Kayla is. She had dark brown that faded to a blonde. Her eyes were a green color, almost an olive green.

She wore black tight pants and a white losse shirt. She walked towards me with a smile. She took the seat next to me.

"Hi." I said. She looked at me and smiled "Hi, aren't you Daniel Skye?" Please don't be a crazy fan.

Kayla's (P.O.V.)

Me and jack joked and talked most of the  flight. He's really funny, and cute.  I had the window seat and jack in the middle. One of jack's friends is on the other side of him.

His name is Cameron  Dallas. I knew they were apart of this group called magcon. While jack was talking to Cameron I decided pop my headphones over my head and put a playlist on.

I can't feel my face by the weekend filled my ears. I hummed to the lyrics, I looked behind me to see daniel talking to a beautiful girl. They both smiled as they talked to each  other.

I've never seen that girl before. I could feel something inside me burned up. Okay maybe I was jealous of her.

We aren't dating, Daniel could have any girl he wants. But I did want that girl to be me. I sat back in my seat and my eyes got heavy.

The sound of my muaic got heavy as i laid my head against the inside of the plane.

The sound of my music disappeared as I feel into darkness.

***********

I know neither the  jacks or Cameron live were Daniel lives but just for the book.