bye Rome

Do you ever feel like not waking up because you have to go somewhere you don't wanna go in the morning. Because that's how I feel, we were leaving today. I didn't wanna go this place has grown on me in the past 5 days. Crazy I know, but life goes on.

All got is memories, pictures, and my giant white leapord from this place. I never wanted the feeling of finally being loved to go. Yeah, I have parents but they never loved me like Daniel does.

"Kayla, are you up?" Ashley whispered. "Yeah." I turned around in my bed. We leave to the airport in a few hours and I haven't even packets yet.

"You should pack soon." Emily said. I sat up and looked at them.

Ashely was pail than she already was. We long black hair in a bun. She wore black joggers and a white crop top.

I was sad too leave them, they were like my friends. They are my friends, another thing I have to leave here.

Emily's feckles on her face were a pail color you could barely see them. Her blonde hair in a messy bun. She wore gray joggers and a red crop top.

You could easily tell that Emily and Ashley were best friends.

"I don't feel like it, I just wanna stay here.. forever." I said as I fell backwards back in my bed.

"Kayla, you grew on us alot to." Ashley

"And we really don't want you to go but you have family." Emily.

" Yeah, I forgot about them." The girls giggled. I did have my brother and sister back home that I want to see so badly. Oh and can't forget my Golden boy.

-

Me and daniel walked into the big airport behind everybody else. This was it I was going back home with Daniel. But daniel is leaving the next day. I just wanted to stay at that school with Emily and Ashley. I didn't really wanna say goodbye just I had to.

"It's OK Kayla I'll only be gone for 3 weeks." Daniel tried to comfort me. "Yeah, but in those 3 weeks my family can pack up and leave." I nuzzle my head into Daniel's chest.

"Okay, now youre making me not wanna leave."

No I wanted him to go on his tour even if it met not seeing him again. He needs its for his singing career, maybe he can pick up acting along the way.

"No, Daniel I want you to go. It will be good for you to go on tour and meet all your lovely fans you tell me about." I smiled at him.

"Are you sure? Because I don't have to go on tour and stay with you my beautiful." I loved the nickname Daniel gave me. It made me feel free, and innocent.

"Yes, I do." I said before I could hear screaming girls. This happened a couple times already but I didn't mind it. "OK this is my cue to get out of here." I hugged daniel, "please stay." Daniel complained. "No, your fans wanna see you not me." I giggled.

"OK, I'll met you by the gate."

"Yeah." I said before walking towards the gate.

-

"So how many more minutes do you think untill daniel getting back from screaming girls?" Cameron asked.

Jack and Cameron got ran over by fans 45 minutes ago. They were more a calm group of fans.

"I say 10 minutes." Jack said, we looked at him. He was still debating on how he actually was gonna take.

"Well I say 5 minutes." I said proud with my number.

Cameron and jack looked at me amazed, what its just a lower number. He has been gone for an hour since we began sitting at gate E. So yeah 5 minutes.

"Why so confidential all a sudden." Cameron asked. "Yeah. Why?" Jack bumped my shoulder.

"We got he an hour ago."

"Oh yeah, I guess we did."jack suddenly realized. Boy can be a bit dumb and clueless most of the time.

"Hey everyone." We heard Daniel say, me, jack, and Cameron stoped out three way thumb war.

I three of us laughed at the sight of daniel. I cover my mouth and laughed. "Did you get run over by elephants?" Cam.

"Or did your crazy ex-girlfriend come back." Jack.

It looked like it any way. His hair was all over the place like he just woke. One pants leg was up, his shirt was all messed up. And his shoes were on the wrong foot, his was any of this possible.

"Ha ha, that every funny but no, fans are crazy in public places." Daniel's eyes were wide like he since a ghost.

The boys laughed "oh, my poor Daniel." I said as I walked towards him. "They're like wild animals." He said.

I comb his hair back with my fingers putting it back in its original style. "I wouldn't know I'm not internet famous." I said fixing his clothes.

"There we go." I said as he put his shoes on the right feet. "Thank you, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend."/daniel said as he sat beside jack.

I walked towards him " and i couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. " I said as in and kissed him.

His lips were so soft and warm against my lips. I stoped kissing him, i leaned in again almost touching his lips but didn't and pulled away.

"What a tease." Jack and Cameron said at the same time. " I giggled at how they watched me kiss daniel.