Tears of the out burst

Daniel's P.O.V.

I fallowed Kayla upstairs, I could tell his was still mad or angry at me. The way her hips swayed a little hard than usual, she took my breath away.

I was mad at myself for falling for track, yeah I was hurting because she left. But that wasn't an excuse to go all player after i couldn't have her back.

The only thing that made me mad was that JJ betrayed me. He had sex with the one girl I loved. When i first heard about it I had to pretend that it didn't mean anything to me.

But really it fell like someone took my heart out of my chest, well what's left of it  anyways.

Kayla opened a door, which I'm guessing is her bed room door. I stepped in and looked around, no memories of us. But than again there all in the cafe downstairs. I wonder why that is.

Her room was big, queen sized bed with a blue cozy blanket hugging the bed. A flat screen T.V on her dresser, I got knocked out of thoughts when I heard a clank sound.

I looked at kayla, she slapped down a picture frame. Why didn't she want me to see it.  "What you hiding princess."  I spoke, she looked at me. She had a worried expression, something told me that it was me and her in that picture she slapped down.

She looked at the frame and back to me. Her eyes switched back in forth at a fast sped. I took my glace at her before I ran for it. She ran after me and grabbed it before I could. Damn she's fast.

She held the frame against her chest, I have to know what that picture is. "Who's that?"  I pointed out her window. "Where?" she turned, she so naive. I reached and grabbed the frame out of her grip. "Daniel." She gasped my names as she turned around.

I held the frame over my head knowing she can't grab it. "Shouldnt of trusted the fox." I smirked.

Her hand gripped my shoulder sending a burning feeling through my body. I craved this feeling over and over.

She jumped on her tippy toes and tried to grab it. "Daniel, Daniel give it back!" She whined jumping on her tippy toes and tried reaching for it. She was still to short envy on her tippy toes. I found her whine beyond adorable, the way she whined my Daniel was perfect.

After about a few minutes pass she finally gave up. She's still my Kayla, but she wasn't my innocent girl anymore. She walked across the room away from me, the way she bit her lip and worried written across her face worried me just a tincy bit.

"What could be so horrible you didn't want be to see?" I asked lowering the frame and looked at it. My smiled slowly faded as my eyes scanned the frame. "More like something perfect." She mumbled and plopped on her bed.

She was right, we were a perfect match. I looked at the frame again, it was me and her walking along the beach tide hands intertwined. The sun was setting which made are backs a dark colour. You could clearly tell it was us, our hair colour as the almost the only colour you could see from our figures.

I smiled "I remembering asking Bex to take this picture." I spoke up, "yeah, that day was my favourite." Kayla said as she yanked the from from my hands. "But you hadn't asked me out yet." She put the frame back to where it was, it kinda completed the room.

I fallows her to her bed she sat down and sat cross legged. I didn't the same and sat in front of her. I had to tell her how I truly feel about her, I had to let it out.

Kayla's (P.O.V.)

"Now let's get to what we came here to do." I sooks flatly. "Okay but until my done I don't want you to say anything." Daniel looked me in the eyes, why didn't he want to talk? But i nodded that I understood and for him to continue.

"When you left I was literally a train wreak, the guys tried and tried taking me of that god damn state. But I loved you to much to stop, what we had was fucking special. But music was the answer to my broken heart. I started acting different, my mom hated it. But I really didn't care, the only person who told me I'd find you again was Bex. She never doubted our love, but I ignored her. I slept with a girl every month, some how it got you off my mind. Then I met Molly, she reminded me of you. But she will never be you, her soft brown hair was like yours. I started to date her because she was the closest thing to you but we all know nobody can hold a candle to Kayla Mason."

Heat started to creep up on my face, I smiled as he told me this.

"Once JJ told me he found another girl to play with. I didn't really care he was like me but it was a girl every week. But I'm just trying to warning you about him, he's not who you think he is."

The boiled inside of me, he couldn't stop saying it could he.

"K, Daniel I get that your jealous of Jack." I angrily said as I got off my bed. "But you got to stop telling lies about him. It's not my fault that me found me first. I'm with Jack and I'm sorry if you're not okay with that." I yelled at him, burning some steam from my anger.

"You're right I'm not." Daniel yelled getting for my bed and walking towards me. "I can't stand you being in his arms. Him being the one to kiss you, him being there to hold you and watch movie on Netflix. It boils my blood my blood just to see you with someone else other than me. Because you're are mine." He yelled at me.

"Daniel, I'm not yours haven't been for 3 years. You said so yourself you have Molly, you can't just switch girls when ever you feel like it. Why do you even care if Jack gets to kiss me." I was still yelled at him. I'm so tired of Daniel being here all the time.

"Because. I. Love. You. And never stopped since the day I met you." It all burst out his mouth fast I almost didn't catch it, but I did. It was dead silent the only thing was to be heard was our heart beats. "I don't believe you." I muttered. I looked at the ground.

"What?" Daniel's voice was gentle.

"I don't believe you." I said louder. I looked at him the gentle Daniel disappeared as fast as he came becoming angry. "I tried but you're such a pathetic bitch." He yelled as he stormed out of my room and down the stairs. I waited for the front door to slam shut before I broke down. Warm tears streamed down my face, it felt like Daniel took my heart squeeze to ash and I was gonna die any second.

The words he said hurt more than anything. He has never said anything like that to me before. But as we all know people change.

****************

Wow what an out burst, maybe Daniel has become a little heartless. I could just feel the pain Kayla felt.

Stay you because you're amazingly beautiful 😘😍