becca's help

Daniel's (P.O.V.)

After I come back from Rome I have to go New York City and perform. I don't wanna leave because I wanna stay with Kayla.

Wheezy was on my twitching as she slept, I thought it was cute. Robert was helping me pack for Rome. "Dude, you're you bring guitar?" I stopped whatever I was to doing and gave him a 'no shit' look.

Yeah, Robert is older than me but he's pretty dumb. "Sorry how was I suppose to know." He mock in a sorry tone. "Well because my guitar is like my baby." I said, "shit! Had a blonde moment." Robert said.

I looked at him "you have a lot of blonde moments are you sure you aren't blonde."

"Shut up, Daniel. You can pack by yourself." He walked out of my room annoyed. "Not like I need you." I yelled. "Oh, you do." I heard a slam after that signalling he was in his room.

He was right I needed him, what was I going to wear when I ask Kayla out. Wow I would just like a girl, not like it's bad or anything. I groaned as I jumped onto my bed next to Wheezy.

I heard footsteps walking into my room. They were quite, it must be Becca. I lifted up my head to see a cute Becca looking at me curiously. "Danny, are you okay?" She asked in the cutest way possible.

I smiled at her, I sat up. "Nope just packing." I said, "need help?" She asked as she jumped onto my bed. "Ah no-actually you can." I said looking at her. "I'm gonna ask Kayla to be my girlfriend. I just don't know what to wear." I said.

"Finally what was takin you so long." I swear everyone wanted us to go together. Becca jumped off my bed and scurried into my closet. She moved and pushed my clothes around.

She pulled out clothes, she threw them on the floor. She spread them on the floor so I could see what she picked out. White jeans, a green DC sweater. I looked at her, she had a good taste for a little girl.

"Oh and.." She ran off to my closet agin and pulled out black vans. She ran over to my dresser and grabbed a black beanie. She came back and put them in the fit spots on the floor.

She looked at me and a big smile spread across her face. "Well Becca I got to say, you're pretty good. It's prefect, thank you." I said and picked up the clothes from the floor and threw them into my suite case.

"Anything for my soon to be sister."

I swear I almost choked on my own spit, when she said that.

-

Kayla's (P.O.V.)

Sophia was helping me pack for Rome, I was seriously excited. Sophia can't go because she's not in my music class. So instead she decided to help me pack for Rome.

I heard a bark from Golden, Sophia jumped at the sudden sound. I was us to it, we both looked at Golden. "Gees you scared me Golden." Sophia said, "smart boy, Golden." I said. He said in front of my guitar, it was like my baby but not.

I walked over to him and grabbed to guitar. Sophia still was packing for me, the guitar case was on my bed already open. I put my guitar in its case and clipped it shut.

"So you're going with Daniel how exciting." She stirred up some gossip. "No, I'm going with the class and Daniel just happens to be apart of that class." I said and sat on my bed.

"But you're still excited to go with Daniel and the class." She looked at me. I shrugged "yeah, I mean we've been friends for a while. I just hope we could be more." I said looking at the floor.

I heard little murmurs outside my door, being the curious person I am I walked over and opened it. William stood there with his friends, my blood Boiled. He was listen to my conversation with Sophia. William looked at his friends wide eyed "run!" Was all he said, him and his friend got up and ran to his room.

I ran after them, they ran into William's room. He shut the door before I could reach them. I tried opening the door, but it was looked. It wasn't before, will that little shit locked his door so he could hide from me.

"Will open this door right now!" I yelled hitting my palms against his door.

"Sorry sis, no can do." He yelled through the door. I stopped banging my hands amazing my door. I groaned loudly, I heard him and his friend chuckle. "I'll get you back and your little dog too." I yelled so he could hear me.

"What?" They asked confused. Boys are so dumb.

"You and your friend too, dumb ass's." I yelled.

I walked back to my room, Sophia was done packing my stuff.she was now on her phone. She laid on my bed with he stomach down. He legs up and crossed each other, golden was laying in front of my bathroom. He's usual spot when he was calm.

I jumped on to my bed, my face hitting thesoft pillow. I groaned loudly. "Brothers will be brothers." Sophia said. "You got that right" I mumbled into my pillow.

********
Daniel's pov, yas.

How cute was Daniel's little sister in the book. I don't if she acts like that in really life but just go along with it.

What does Daniel call his fans, what ever I'll just all you Skye Girls.

Bye for now until I write again.