Got get him

Have you ever felt incomplete, like you're missing a piece of yourself but can't figure out what it is. That how I feel. I sat in the booth while my best friends and current boyfriends talked.

He actually asked me out, we just figured we were dating after a while of spending time together and sleeping in the same bed.

The laughed and talked but I couldn't hear a single thing, I was so deep into thought. I started at the table in front of me with a dead expression on my face.

Daniel told me he loves me, and I chose not to believe him. Maybe I was a bitch for not saying I felt something anything towards him.

Someone snapped there fingers in front of me. My the neon green nail polish I knew it was Emily. My hearing came back to me as I was know out of thought.

I looked around me to see every one quite and staring at me. I held eye contact with jack for a few seconds before turning my attention by to Emily with a worried expression.

"Kayla you've been like this for a week what's bothering you?" Ashley surprisingly said.

I looked at her "Daniel told me he loves me before calling me a pathetic bitch." I spike so flatly I almost sounded like a machine. "That kids gonna get." Jack said through clenched teeth.

I turned my head towards him "jack don't do anything to hurt him. I don't think I can continue this relationship with you anymore. I- I think I love him." I smiled finally admitting my feeling towards Daniel. He's my missing piece I need to complete my puzzle.

I also felt guilty that I said to Jack's face. His face fell after i spoke. "I knew it, but before you leave me can you do me one last favour?" He asked with glossy blue eyes.

"Yes, anything."

"Kiss me."

I grabbed his cheek and pulled him towards me. Our lips met, I made it long and passionate. It was our last kiss after all, I still felt horrible for leaving him for Daniel.

I pulled away and looked at my three best friends. They all looked shocked at what was happening.

"Well go get your unicorn." Emily said

"Go get him, he needs someone to put him back in his place." Ashley smiled.

A big smile spread across my face as I stood up and jumped over jack. I ran across the cafe and up the stairs to my place. I ran into the kitchen where aunt Katie was making dinner. "Whoa where you going in such a hurry." She spoke.

"To see if I can get the love of my life back." I said grabbing my car keys out of the bowl in the middle if the island.

"What are you talking about I thought you and jack were fine." She called after me. "I'll be back before 11, love you I said." Running out the door not getting a chance to explain myself.

I ran to my blue mustang and unlocked it. I jumped in and started the car. I really hope Daniel still lives in the same house he did 4 years ago, or I'm screwed.

I drove through all most every red light, I must say I love this car. I couldn't stop thinking about what would happen when I actually got to his house.

I pulled onto his drive way noticing 3 cars. The green lambo must be Daniel's, he's wanted one since for ever. The other two, one is Daniel's mom and the other one I didn't recognize. A relieve washes over once I saw his mom's car.

I took the keys out of the ignition and got out of the gorgeous car. I walked down the rusty red rock path that led to the door.

I lifted my clenched fist and pounded on the door. I wonder how his family was doing more than my family. Right now there in Chicago, it wasn't a surprise to know that Will still lived with mom.

The door opened slowly. "Yes, mom, I got it." A cute little voice yelled through the house. The door opened more to revel a cute little girl. Once she saw me her eyes widened and her mouth was slightly open.

"Kayla?"

I knew that it was Bex the way she whispered my name. "Rebecca who's at the door?" Her dad yelled.

"Uh-um...." The door opened more as her dad looked at me. "Kayla. What a surprise." He fakely smiled at me, he must of really been surprised to see me again.

"Yeah, I'd never thought I'd be back here again. Is he here."

"Uh. Yeah, he's upstairs." She hesitated to say. Before I walked into the house my legs go attack by a cute little body as Bex hugged me. "I missed you, I thought you'd never come back." She mumbled as she squeezed her eyes shut as she thought I was gonna disappear again for who knows how long.

"Yeah me to kid." I whispered as o hugged her tiny body back. I really missed this bundle of sass. She finally let go and looked at me, "Daniel's been a mess, can you fix him?" She gave me the best puppy dog eyes I've seen so far. Who could say no to that face.

"I will do everything I can, okay Bex?" I looked down at her cute little face.

"Okay." She said as she walked off, she makes me want to see my little sister. I didn't see anyone in sight as I walked up the stairs to his room.

Once I made it up the stairs I seen a cute bull dog leaning against Daniel's door. She barked, "wheezy, hey girl." She stopped barking after I spoke, I walked to Daniel's door and lightly knocked. Here we go.

Wheezy sat by my feet, I furrowed my eyebrows as he didn't answer. I knew he was there because I could here faint voices, I couldn't make out what they were saying. I took the nerve and put my shaking hand around the door knob. I turned it and opened the door.

My heart broke at the sight before me. How could he do that after he confessed his love for me and not her. Daniel was kissing Molly, a tear started to roll down my cheek. "Daniel." I gasped before I took of running.

"Shit!" I heard him say, I ran to his carpeted stairs making a light thump with every step. "Kayla." He called after me, how could I be so stupid to think he'd actually meant what he said. I couldn't let him get to me, but I already did. I'm so naïve to let him come back into my life. But he's my true love- no stop he's not.

"Kayla get back here." I heard him chase after me, I washed as his family's eyes were on us. I felt embarrassed in front of them, "is that Kayla." I heard JoeJoe whisper, why is he chasing after me?

"Kayla, p-

To be continued

**********

So the books almost over comment if you want a sequel but it might take a while to be published.

Love all you guys thanks for voting and keep loving Daniel. If you love Crawford Collins than you should read my other story called Galaxy.

Stay you because you're amazing beautiful😘😍