Home

I've already gone to an ultrasound, the baby is about 5-10 weeks old. The nurse doesn't know exactly how old she/he is and that it was really unusual. 2 months ago I had sex with Jack, 1 month ago I had sex with Daniel. I'm confused that I don't know who's baby it is, it's really making me spin.

I still looked like crap, I felt like it too. Once hunter found out I was pregnant he almost lost it on both of them. But I had to hold his tiger back, he's like a brother to me. Speaking of family I did miss mine, I haven't really told my mom I was having a baby in 8-7 months from now.

I walked to my aunt she still laid, breathing so peacefully. I held her cold hand, tears rolled down my check at the thought of losing her. "Please Katy make it, I need you right now. I need you to help me with this baby. You're my family, please just don't go." I said, I closed my eyes as a few tears rolled right off my cheeks. I started to sob, if she didn't wake up soon the doctors were going to give up and pull the plug.

"It's okay darling I'll help you." I  finally heard the voice that I've been wanting to hear. I gasped as I opened my eyes, I seen her looking at me. Her brown eyes held care, and love. "Aunt Katy you're awake?." I wiped my tears away from my eyes, "yes Kayla, you are not hallucinating." She started to giggle, I started to giggled "how can you be so cheery, I thought you were going to die." I leaned in a hugged her, "I missed you."

"I missed you too."

"So how old is the baby?" She say if she was disappointed or mad, she even sounded a bit excited. "Uh, 5-10 weeks, the nurses don't exactly now yet." I looked at the ground, "how come?" I shrugged "I'm not sure."

"Is the baby Daniel's?" She asked, I shrugged again. "Aw, honey don't worry you'll find out soon everything will be fine." She reassured me, I smiled at her. Her eyes left mine and at my attire, "you look Absolutely horrible." Her eyes moved back to me, "thanks, you were only in a coma from 3 and a half weeks." I said sarcastically. "Oh, you should go home and get some rest. Your bed doesn't look to friendly." I turned my head to she the uncomfortable chair I have slept on for the past few weeks.

"Are you sure you're going to be alright?" I asked, she raised both her eyebrows. "Are you crazy I'll be fine, you need to take care of yourself." She said motioning towards me, "okay, but i'll come back later." I said before leaving her room.

I began to walk down the corridor of the hospital making my way to the elevators. "You know I remember when I first met you?" I familIar voice make me turn around, but seen Johnson walking towards me. His blonde hair in a messy quiff, making his blue eyes pop a little. It kinda looked like he stayed here and never left.

"You were so young, I loved it. I remember how Sophie was so excited for me to met you. She dragged you to me, you looked so innocent back then. But of course Daniel had to spill his Starbucks on you." He Said as he stopped in front of me. "Yeah, that's where my life got a little haywire, what are you doing here anyway?"

"I'd never thought that my life you'd end up here, right now. I might be a dad or not, but all I know is that I'm glad you're apart of it." He smiled as he took my hands and ignored my question. "Johnson, you know I don't love you in that way." I said looking into his blue eyes. "Yeah, I know. But when that baby is born everything with change."

I had no Idea how to respond to that, "what are you doing here?" I asked again hoping he'd answer. "Wonder where you're going, home? Need a ride?"  Unfortunately when I came to the hospital I didn't take my car, hunter drove me. "No, I'll just take a cab home." I smiled sweetly at him. "I know you don't who the father is yet but I wanna take care of it. Taking care of it is taking care of you. I am going to drive you home no doubts." He put his arm on my back and guided me down the hallway.

"When's your next ultrasound?" He asked as we entered the elevator, "um, next month," I said still thinking about it is. "Can I come?" He asked, "ask Daniel?" I said looking at the elevator doors. "Why, he's not the father." I could sense he was a little confused, "yeah I know, but he is my boyfriend." I felt Johnson's arm slip from my back and I watched as he awkwardly scratched his neck. From the metal reflection from elevator doors.

It was silent, Johnson was about to say something but he looked at me and closed his mouth. My mind started to wonder off the baby names, I few months ago I would've ever thought this would cross my mind. If I had girl I'd name her Jenny, if I had a boy I'd name him Jeremy. thinking about a little human inside was weird. It brought scary thoughts to mind, I might have a miscarriage. Worse the baby would actually be Johnson's, it's already tearing Daniel and Johnson a part. It made me feel a little guilty.

The elevator dinged, they opened and we both walked out. I walked behind Johnson letting him guide us out of the hospital. He pulled his keys out of his pocket as soon as we're out of the hospital. He the button on his car remote, it honked and the lights flashed.

We got near the car and I noticed it wasn't his. It was a reflected Lamborghini, my eyes almost popped out of their sockets. "Who's car?" I asked as we near the sexy car, I ran and got to the passenger side. "Taylor's, he let me...borrow his car." He said as got into the car.

"No way. You mean Taylor Caniff? Because I know for a fact he'd never let you drive his baby." I said as he bolted down the street. "Okay, well Taylor is at a party with his girlfriend right now. So I took it for a spin." He shrugged. I faked a gasp "rebel."

"So how's Katy?" He asked his hands turned the stirring wheel as he took a turn. "She good." I said turning my head out the window. Now noticing it was dark outside, "that's good."

It fell into silence again, the whole drive to my house was silence. Johnson parked the car in my drive way. I unbuckled myself "thanks for the ride." I mumbled before getting out of the car, "yeah, anything." I heard him say before I was headed towards the door.

I was about to open the door I looked back, Johnson smiled and waved a little. I gave him a little smiled and opened the door to walk in. I shut the without making it loud, by the lights off and the only the T.V on I could tell my friends were sleeping.

I towards the couch, Ashely was on one couch with a small blanket. On the other couch hunter and Emily. Emily was in hunter's chest as his arms we're around her, I never knew they're a thing.

I smiled as I pulled out my phone and took a quick phone, I looked the doors and headed upstairs. I opened my door, Golden popped his head up. He instantly got up like it was a reflex and started to bark with happiness. I ran to him and cover his, I started to giggle. I held my hand there to make sure he wouldn't bark.

I let go of his mouth and began to pet him for about 10 minutes before I changed. I hopped into my bed, pulling. The blankets over me, I felt Golden lay by my feet be for I feel a sleep.

************

That was a long chapter, who else loves Taylor Caniff's Lamborghini. I do, enough to put it in this story. I promise Daniel will be in the next chapter, it's coming to an end though. I loved writing this story.

If you k ow who Crawford Collins is you should read my fanfiction about him. I'm still deciding if it should have a squeal or not.

Comment, vote.

Stay yourself because you're amazingly beautiful😘😍