My world again

I ran to my car before he could finish his sentence, I heard the door slam.I grabbed my keys out of pocket. I stopped and was about to jam my keys into the key hole, but of course me being the clumsy person I am. I drop my frigging keys, can life be any harder.

I almost grabbed my keys before Daniel grabbed my hand. I looked at him a little scarred. "Please don't look at me like that." He softly mumbled. I furrowed my eyebrows, his he crazy?

I felt like running but he held his grip on me tight. "Of course I'm gonna look at you like that you kissed a girl after you told me you loved me." I yelled feeling more tears rush down my cheeks.

Right now I probably looked like a raccoon with the dripping mascara. But for sure I felt like one, no doubt on that one.

"Well its not my fault that you rejected my love after jack dumped you." He yelled his eyes getting darker.

"Excuse me, I broke up with jack to be with you. But I was wrong to even thing we could have what we had. I regret evening coming back here, no I regret ever coming back to Florida." I yelled. Daniel stepped closer to me, "what are you doing?" I backed away from him. "You don't mean that." He whispered.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him. Smashing his lips angrily on mine, I kissed him back with anger. I was angry at him and myself for kissing him back. I backed up trying to break the kiss, but Daniel wouldn't let me at me came closer closing the gap between us.

I back up until I hit my car making the car alarm go off. With its big sound I jumped back into Daniel deepening the kiss. I got use to the loud sound and continued are make out session.

I felt something burning come up my throat. I pushed Daniel away from me and ran to the other side of the drive way.

"What's wrong, was the kiss that bad." He chuckled before I started to puke. I've must of ate something bad when I was with Hunter yesterday.

"Oh Kayla! Are you okay?" He ran to my side, I thought he would at least thought it was disgusting that I just puked.

I looked at him and nodded my head, I don't think I was sick or had the flue. It just came up like nothing.

"Here." He chuckled as he wiped my puke off my mouth with his sleeve. Eww Gross!

"You're cute when you're sick." But I'm not, "how can you find that cute I just puke." I rambled at him with my eyes going wide.

"Well simple, everything about you is cute." He rubbed the nape of his neck as he looked at the ground.

I took this chance to hug him, I went on my tipy toes and wrapped my arms around him. He hugged me back, hugging me at the waist. It felt good to be back in his arms.

"I Love you Daniel Skye." He shivered at my words, I can't believe I still have the effected on.  "Kayla Mason your my world I have no idea how I lived without you." Daniel squeezed my body for a quick second and let go. He was so sweet just like I remember, he was just a lot taller than me.

His brown  puppy dog eyes looked into mine, the a little spark lit in side out me at how he looked at me. His eyes held love and regret, no matter what I had how he regret how he was until this day.

He grabbed my hands, I looked down at how he held them. His thumb rubbed in a slow circle sending little fireworks up my arms. I forgot about my car's alarm was still going off, did any one here it or chose the ignore it.

I let my hand slip out of his grip and walked towards my car. "What are you doing?" Daniel yelled over the alarm. "I'm shutting my car up from ruining this perfect moment." I yelled back. I hear a slight chuckle from Daniel, I really missed his adorable chuckle. I bent down and grabbed my keys, I put the black and sliver key into the key hole and twisted it till it unlocked.

I pulled open the door and sat in the cold leather seat. My feet were still out of the car, my body was inside of it. I put the key in thee ignition and twisted it until the mustang roar to life making the alarm go off. I turned it off and took the key out of he ignition. I was about to get up but instantly ran into a hard chest. I fell back into the leather seat and glared up at Daniel for being there when I didn't know.

His one second chuckle changed my mind. "Here, let me help you." He held out his hand. I started to smirk "only if you can catch me I ran under he arm and started for the house. "Oh you wanna play now, let's play." I heard as Daniel ran after me.

I opened the door and slammed it shut maki it echo through out the house. Every one looked at me before I took of running toward the living room. "Got you now."  Daniel said as I felt hands slip around my waist and lift me off the ground as I chuckled.

"Yes!" I heard Bex say, we both looked towards the sound to find his family looked at us in awe. "Shit!" Daniel said before I could feel us fall as I gasped. I fell first, Daniel put his arms on either side of me and held his body up from crushing mine.

"Hello." He slyly said and smirked, "oh god, Daniel." I said and hit his chest, he release himself and fell on top of me. I made a weird sound making everybody laugh.

Daniel left his head up and looked at me. "I've been meaning to ask you something for the past 1 hour." Daniel spoke, "go a head Danny." I said. He smiled and continue, "well since I love you and....you love me I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend?" He looked so when he was nervous, I loved it.

"Awe now that's love." I heard his mom said before a smacking lips sound form the Skye's kissing. "I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend, that's to much to handle." JoeJoe said before he walked out.

"Daniel, I'd love to be your girlfriend again." I giggled

*************

Any idea why she puke out of no where, because it's something big. Kayla and Daniel back together, really think it's a good idea.