He's a wreak without you

"How's the baby?" Maddison asked before she stuffed her face from with food. We sat in a booth, me and Daniel sat beside each other in one side of the  booth. Gilinsky and Maddison sat on the other side right in front of us for our date.

Daniel slipped his hand into my mine and squeezes my hand. Daniel knew this was a touchy subject for me. I looked down at my belly, felling the bump under my dress fabric. "The baby is good." I said with a reassuring smile, "still don't know who's baby?" Gilinsky asked. I gulped, Maddison must have noticed. "Jack." She scowled hitting him in the chest, Gilinsky looked at  her with innocent eyes.

"What, I wanna know if I'm an uncle or not." She said to her shrugging, Maddison looked away from him and to Daniel. I haven't noticed how tight his grip became, I looked at him and saw his jaw clenched. "Daniel, don't worry. I'm sure the baby's yours, I grabbed his face and kissed him on the cheek. Not long I felt him smile, I looked at him. "You're the only one who can calm me down." He took my face and smashed his lips to mine.

The kiss was almost heated before someone clearing their throat stopped it. We broke the kiss "gees Daniel we don't need twins, take it slow." Gilinsky said making us laugh, "so how's Katie?" Gilinsky was the one trying to make conversation. "She good, doing better than when she was j the hospital." I said. "That's good.." He trailed off.

"Oh my gosh I love your necklace, when did Daniel give it to you." Maddison said gesturing to my 'Daniel's' necklace that laid on my collar bones. "Thanks, Daniel gave to me before the date." I smiled trying to look down at it, I would admire it in the mirror when I got to the bathroom.

Gilinsky took his arm from behind Maddison and leaned over the table "nice man." Daniel and Gilinsky did there guy hand shake. Me and Maddison laughed at there boyness. Every boy in the human race is competitive, Gilinsky will probably
try to up Daniel on the gift. We all know he can't, maybe even Maddison knew it.

A few minutes after, I felt thick fluid burn up my throat. My eyes widened as I smacked my to my mouth, hoping to not throw up here. "What's wrong?" Daniel's asked as he placed a hand on my thigh in a comfortable way.

I had no time to talk since puke was now in my mouth. I stood up on the seat of the booth, I hopped over Daniel. Since he was in the way, I ran on my tippy toes. When the heels would hit the ground, I probably would have fell if it wasn't for running to fast.

I ran into the closest bathroom (restroom) wasn't caring that if I ran into the men's. I ran into one of the stalls and puked. I heard the door open again "hey are you okay?" This time it was Gilinsky? The burning was gone after all the puke was out, I walked out of the stall to see an awkward Gilinsky.

"Yeah?" It sound more of a question, "really?" Gilinsky asked. "No, I can barely keep anything down. It's like the baby is rejecting all of it." I knew I was about to break, the tears ran down my cheek like my eyes were waterfalls.

Gilinsky walked forward and engulfed me into a hugged. It was weird a few weeks ago we were at each other's throats. Now we're hugging in a public washroom. He rubbed my baby as I heavily sobbed.

"Daniel wanted to come, but he thought he might overwhelm you a little more." Jack's body vibrated against mine as he talked. Daniel of course was right I'd feel overwhelmed if he came. But I'd still prefer Maddison to come.

"I just really hope it's Daniel's baby."

"I don't, JJ needs this."

"He's a wreak without you."

"I just don't want to have Daniel and Johnson at each other's throats." My sobbing slowed in sync with his soothing.

"Once the baby is born, it will stop. Well if they don't want to lose you and the baby." Jack took himself from my body, he held my shoulders with his hands. "Thanks Gilinsky, I really just need time to understand all this still." "Don't mention it and yeah, if I was a girl I'd been in a corner rocking back and forth. Tears streaming  down my face." He chuckled at the thought, I weakly smiled at him.

"Come let, go before they run off." Gilinsky joke, I could tell he was trying to lighten the mood. I walked out of the rest room with Gilinsky by my side, as we neared the booth Maddison and Daniel were talking about something.

Me and Gilinsky slide into the booth on opposite side. "Are you okay babe?" Daniel asked slipping his hand back into mine. I turned my head "of course." I smiled this time and kissed his cheek.

I look back at Gilinsky and smiled, we continue with our dinner.

************

Have you guys heard about MAGCON reuniting, I'm internally screaming and crying right now. I'm so excited to for them to come to Canada. But I'm only aloud 3 seconds with Aaron carpenter, because my best friend already claimed him. Don't worry Carter is my favourite anyways. I'm really hoping Crawford Collins comes apart of it, I want to met him before I die.

This isn't late yet, but the last few chapters have been a little sucky. School had captured my mind, I'm a little behind in school. I'm focusing on that right now, the next chapter I think I'm making my last.

Stay yourself because you are amazingly beautiful 😍😘