We Got Us

I laid on top of Daniel, my head laid on his upper stomach. His abs were hard but surprisingly soft. The T.V faintly played in the background as he sang 'all I want' as he played with my hair.

We both laid on my bed with Golden cuddling with s'more next to us. Ashely, Emily, and Hunter were all downstairs watching a movie. Emily wanted to keep an eye on us so we don't get a rough. If you know what I mean.

My aunt Katie wasn't here, she went to that wedding a few days ago. She really want me to go and bond with her some more. She also said I'd look good in the white dress she picked out for me.

I tolled her I didn't want to leave my lover behind, but I didn't really wanna go to a wedding where I don't know any body. She let me stay because she to use to be in love but it didn't last long. She never tolled me why.

I hummed to Daniel's singing as he played with my hair. It felt so good him playing with my hair, I also get shivers of pleasure when he does.

A burning sensation in my stomach, I didn't want to stop Daniel. I stopped humming but I couldn't get up, I loved the tingles he gave me. It was almost like I was on cloud nine or something. The burning speared and feel it run up my throat, I had to puke and needed to puke now.

My eyes snapped open as I got off of Daniel n' the bed, I ran to the bathroom holding. My mouth making sure I isn't puke, "Kay." What's wrong Daniel asked as we ran behind bye as I entered the the bathroom. I couldn't think all I wanted to to was let this stuff out of my body.

I kneeled in front of the toilet taking my hands away from my mouth before puking. Felt Daniel kneeled beside me, he grabbed my hair so I didn't get puke in my hair. He rubbed my bad in a circle motion. Right at this moment I couldn't ask for a better Daniel Skye.

After all the waste was out, I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. All the hurt-ness in my stomach was gone. All I could hear was Daniel say it was okay, I stood up and he stood up after me. I turned towards him and clung myself to him fast making back stumble back a little bit. He regained his Balance and hugged me back. Me breathing in his smell, calmed me. Him holding claimed me like this was all that mattered, nothing nobody matter but me and him.

I let go and looked at him, he grabbed and held my cold hands. But the look on his face he didn't care about how that. "Hey, tomorrow we should go on a double date with Gilinsky and Maddison." He looked into my eyes for an answer, Daniel was I parison for this kind of things. A little smile crept on my face; hope flashed through his eyes. "Daniel Skye are you asking me out on a date." I teased him. "Kayla I believe so, what do you say." He smirked back.

I took one of hands out of his grip and put it on my chest. "Danny I'd be honoured." I smiled, he grabbed my chin with two fingers and leaned in. I turned my head to the right so he kissed me on the cheek. I didn't want him to kiss my and my after I just puked, I heard him whimper. It broke my heart to hear it from him.

"Daniel I just puked and you want me to kiss you?" I furrowed my eyebrows at his desire to kiss me. "Uh, I just-your right." He scratched the back of his neck, his cheeks turning a Pink from embarrassment. "Let me brush my teeth, than you can kiss me all you want." I offered him, me made puppy dog eyes at me and pouted. "All, alright." He said making his eyes glossy.

"Daniel." I chuckled and slightly hit his chest. "You're so cute." He chuckled making my cheeks a red Colour. "I'll be in your room waiting for you." He kissed my forehead and backed away not breaking eye contact.

I turned on the tap of the bathroom sink. I grabbed my red and blue tooth brush and ran it under the sink. I squeezed a tab of tooth paste on the brush part. I ran it under water again before shoving it back into my mouth.

After I was done brushing my teeth I walked back to my room. Hearing Daniel's voice while he sang melted my heart into melted chocolate. I walked into the room disturbing his sing. I hated that he stopped when I came in. He blushed once he noticed I heard him. "Can I hear?" I asked and grabbed his guitar he left here.

I sat on my bed beside him " yeah, you know the cords." He smiled motioning towards the black guitar. I played every sting with pressure, I love the meaning to this song. His he wrote this song for his fans. He does care a lot for them, he wrote the perfect song for them. To be honest I'm kind of jealous.

If the Skye falls
if the world end
if the sunsets and the rivers turn red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somewhere I know we'll be alright

Cause I got you and you got me
And we got us
Yeah, we got us
Yeah we got us
Yeah we got trust

I think'n about these days
Everybody playing someone
Yeah, we got love
It ain't gotta cost a thing
Even when the money drys up
We still got it all
Yeah, we got it made
That's why everybody else is throwing shit

So let the weather man call
For more rain
You don't gotta be afraid

If the Skye falls
If the world ends
If the sunsets and the river turns red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somewhere I know we'll be alright

Cause I got you and you got me
And we got us
Yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got luck

Go ahead roll the dice
Ill be standing by your side
And we'll always have enough
Even when it feels like
Everyday were running
Out of time

We still got it all
We got it made
And that's why everybody throwing shit
So let the weather man call
For more rain
You don't gotta be afraid

If the sky falls
If the world ends
If the sunsets and the river turns red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somewhere I know we'll be alright

Cause I got you and you got me
And we got us
Yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got us

And everybody else
Is running away
I'll know you would be
Standing next to me
It's a matter of world
People come and
People gonna go

But I got you and you got me
And we got us
Yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got us

If the sky falls
If the world ends
If the sunsets and the rivers turn red
If we get lost in the twilight
Somewhere I know we'll be alright

But I got you and you got me
And we got us
Yeah, we got us
Yeah, we got us

Once he stopped singing, I stopped playing the stings 10 seconds later. We stared into each other's eyes. His brown puppy dog eyes sparkling with lust and love, he pulled my face towards his and kissed me to gentle. Once the slow kiss happened we leaned out foreheads against each other's. "I love you." He whispered placing his hand on my right check. "I love you." I whispered back still staring into his eyes.

"I really hope that baby is mine." He said possessively wrap his free hand around my belly. My eyes widened in shock, no. I can't be pregnant, there's no way. Even if I was how did he know, I don't even know.

************
Wow that's just wow, I even gave myself the feels. Daniel's new song, I fucking love it.

Love you, comment what you think. Is she really pregnant or was he just messing with her.

Stay you because you're amazingly beautiful😘😍