Hospitals

I felt like a bear in the winter, hibernating in its cave. My cave was this hospital room, i hated the smell of this place. I hugged my knees to my chest, laid my head on my knees as I sat on this couch bed. The doctors brought in for me, tears ran down my face as I watched aunt Katy breathe so peacefully.

It was so quite in here, if you made a sound it would echo. I couldn't think about me being pregnant right now. I wouldn't really care if I was as long as aunt Katy wakes up. Emily and Ashley has went to the drug store to get me a pregnancy test. Hunter and Emily were at my house looking after Golden and S'more.

Daniel has checked in a few hours ago, but he never stay. Johnson, Gilinsky, and Maddi stay outside the hospital for support. I took one last minute to look at aunt Katy, I got off my ass and headed towards the door. I need some air and food from the vending machine, I couldn't stand the clean smell in here. It started to make my feel dizzy for smelling it for the past few days.

I probably looked like a hobo from the streets, I didn't look to clean. My hair was in a messy bun, I had no make up on. I wore grey joggers from ROOTS, a crop top with the Starbucks logo on it. I seriously didn't care about my childish bunny slippers on my feet.

I twisted the knob and walked out, I looked to my right to see both jacks snap there head towards me. They both gave me looks of sympathy, I noticed Maddi cuddled into Gilinsky's side. Her arms wrapped around his waisted, seeing them have me the feeling I wanted to cuddled. I really hated that look, people gave me to often. Gilinsky smiled weakly at me, I smiled back at him before I began to walk.

"Woah, wear you going?" Johnson asked as I heard him walk after me. "To get fresh air, I can't stand the smell of this place. " I Said so flatly, "let me come with you." Johnson came to my side, "even if I said no, you'd trial me anyways."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

Talking to Johnson made thought of me might being pregnant, I should tell him. "Jack?" I said and glanced at him.

"Yeah?"

"I think I might me pregnant." I turned my head again to see his expression, his eyes popped right out of their sockets. He calmed a little, "and you're, tell me this way?" 

I sighed and stopped both of us, "because it might me yours, me and Daniel only had sex once. We had sex a couple times. But I don't know if we used a condom or not, t was just in the moment." His mouth flew open, "what, so I could be the father of that child." He touched my stomach." I jumped at the feeling of human contact for the first time in a couple days.

"If, I'm pregnant." I blurted out. "What about Daniel?" He asked as he crossed his arms. "Jack if I'm pregnant and the baby is yours I'm still staying with Daniel. He doesn't care if it's his or not and I love Daniel I have since I was fifteen." I admitted. A look of anger washed over his face as he quickly squeezed his firsts and let go. "Daniel is not even here to support you when Katy is in a coma, what if I want to be in the child's life and help you since it is mine." Jack started to get a little loud.

"I know Jack, Daniel knows how I'm feeling and he's giving me space. That's what I need, after all what has happened. And yes of course you can see your child if it is yours, Daniel won't keep you from your child. If he does? Than I won't let him."  Jack was about to open his mouth t speak again Ashely decided to yell my name. "I got you your pregnancy test." She ran towards us. My eyes widened "you can tell louder if you want." I sarcastically smiled at her, she cover her mouth and mumbled a 'sorry.'

I grabbed it from her hand and walked far down the hallway. "What are you doing?" Ashley asked as both her and Johnson ran back to us side, I looked to the left and spotted a bathroom. "The bathroom duh." I said as I pushed the door open and rushed to a stall. I closed the stall door and quickly took the pink and white stick out of the box. I suddenly forgot what motivated me from leaving the hospital room, with the sound of my thumping heart.

I peed on the stick, I hurried out of the stall almost falling to the sink in the process. I gently put the stick in the counter, I washed my hands and dried them. I looked at the stick still the results had to show. I started to pace into the bathroom, why didn't Ashley come into the bathroom. With me? Is she keeping Johnson company. I really wish Daniel was here at this every moment holding my hand telling me it's alright.

I stopped and looked back at the stick. I gasped at the results, I held my hand to my mouth as tears slipped out. I walked out of the bathroom to see Ashely and Johnson stopped talked as soon as they saw my face. Jack's eyes looked at mine than at the stick. "So..." Ashely protested, I looked at the stick again and read it out loud.

"Positive."

Internally scream came from Ash,

Johnson had a shocked look on his face.

*********************

Well I decided to come up with a chapter so fast for my fellow readers because i love you. And who doesn't need a little drama in there life right?

What you think, because I felt like this was a good chapter.

Stay you because you're amazingly beautiful😍😘

Comment. Vote.

Now don't comment "update" it doesn't encourage me to write more.