Hiding the truth

'ain't never met a girl like you'

'and you never you'll  never find a man like me'

gilinsky sang.

I was currently at the jack's house, Johnson invited me over after he found out I could sing. I was in the girls bathroom at school. he tolled me he was just walking by and heard my heavenly voice. those were is words not mine. 

"so what do you think?" gilisky asked as he at down beside me on their leather couch. I little close if you ask me, but I didn't mind. "ah..i loved it." I said, as soon as his had make contact on my shoulder, I looked at it. what is he doing? doesn't he have a girlfriend? I looked back in his light brown almost hazel eyes .

"don't worry, I don't bit" jack said as he noticed my reaction.  "are you sure?" I asked his jokingly, he chuckled.  "jack, come on your 3 years older than her." I heard Johnson say as he entered the living room. me and Gilinsky looked towards Johnson, his hand slid off my shoulder gently.

"Maddison wont be happy with you  flirting with another girl, and Daniel already dibbed her." as Johnson mentioned Daniel I blushed. Johnson sat on the other side of me as gilinsky moved away a little from me.

"how di-ah Starbucks challenge. that little shit." he mumbled the last part. I looked at Johnson in confusing "what's the Starbucks challenge?" I asked looking back and forth between the Jacks looking for an answer.  when I looked back at  Johnson he was looking   back at Gilinsky.

"well." Johnson started, he seemed embarrassed to carry on but he did. " it's a challenge we made between us and the viner and youtuber guys." Johnson looked me in the eye with his ocean blue ones. "we have to buy Starbucks, if we see an attractive girl and spill it on her and act as if it was accident. mostly we get slapped, but Daniel was lucky to not."  

I was taking this in I squinted my eyes at realization, "so Daniel spilled his Starbucks on me on purpose?" I asked. "yeah." I heard Gilinsky whisper, I felt like Daniel only liked me because he only found me attractive.

I looked at the floor. "no." Johnson said sternly, I looked at him. he was glaring at Gilinsky, he looked back at me. "he didn't even see you before he bought his Starbucks, you were just there. he was so stunned by your beaut he forgot the challenge. seeing as you were not a bitch, you didn't slap him. he gave you his sweater, typical Daniel. he is a sweet kid."

him talking about Daniel and what really happened, I really just wanted to kiss him right now. "yeah right that kid is something, he's just not sweet." Gilinsky disagreed, me and Johnson both looked at him. "jack drop it already, you have Maddison."

as if on cue the door opened, Maddison and Daniel walked in. Gilinsky got off the couch "babe" he said and snaked his arm around his waist. she got on her tippy toes and peaked him on the cheek, me and Johnson shared a look. I looked at Daniel as he walked towards us, he sat down beside me. I blushed, him near me just made me happy.

I looked into his eyes, the sparkle in the corner of his eyes brightened a little more. he smiled his pearl white teeth shined. I smiled back at him, "ok, well me and Maddi are going to my room." Gilinsky knocked us out of our moment, we looked at Jack as he left the room. His arm around Maddison's shoulders, her arm around his waist.

I looked at Johnson who had his attention on the T.V. I giggled as his expression changed, what was he watching. "Johnson." I heard Daniel yell, his head snapped towards us. "What?" He asked cluelessly, "wanna start on that song for music." Daniel asked him.

I felt a hand touch mine, by the burning sensation I knew it was Daniel's hand. "Uh..yeah let's go man." Johnson got off the couch, Daniel fall owed as I stood there blushing. The burning sensation was still there like it felt he was still there. 

"Kayla." I snapped my head towards who said my name, I looked at Daniel. "Are you coming?" He asked, "ah yeah I'll be there in a sec." I said. "Ok." Daniel said before he left.

I looked at my shoes and smiled, Daniel was the name that I came to love.  I got off the couch and made my way to Johnson's room. I heard mumbles, I walked slowly to his room as the mumbles became clearer. "Dude when are you gonna ask her out." I heard Johnson say.

"Not yet I'm planing on asking her when we got to Rome."  I head Daniel say, who were they talking about? 

Oh we're going to Rome in a few days for a school field trip. To inspiration to write a song, our  teacher takes music really serious. We're only going for 5 days, I matter on how long it takes us to write a song or at least get started.

I walked into his room, Johnson was sitting on his bed. Daniel stood in front of him, he blocked his expression form showing through his eyes. They both didn't noticed me walk in, they carried on with their silence."So who are you asking out in Rome?" I asked as I looked at Daniel.

"Nobody." Johnson and Daniel yet at the same time, I cringed as it almost blew my eardrum. "Ok, you didn't have to yell." I said covering my ears. "Sorry." They both said at the same time.

"What song are you guys doing." I asked them.

"Well we haven't decides yet, how about you." Johnson asked as Daniel stood there. He looked around the room, was he avoiding eye contact?

"Have no idea." I said and jumped on Johnson's bed, why do guys always have king sized beds?

*******************
Well this chapter sucked, sorry guys.

Who do you think Daniel is going to asked out when they go to Rome.

Stay you because you're amazingly beautiful😘😍

Love all my musical monkeys🐒