this is my life now

I sat in my aunty's cafe/bakery, a cup of coffee warmed my hands as Golden sat down by my feet. Aunt Katie let him in the cafe after Golden gave her the puppy dog eyes.

What happened in the past 3 years, well let me tell you.

After daniel left for his tour,my curel parents decided that. Is was the right time to tell me I was moving away from my first and only love so far. I didn't find anyone who gave me that feeling Daniel gave me 3 years ago. I cried for the longest time. For a month me and Daniel did stay in touch. But I stopped because I couldn't take it anymore. Not seeing him, feeling his touch, being around his goofyself. It all hurt, I cried every second of the day. I couldn't even sing a word from 'little did you know' by alex and Sierra. Because that was the pain I was feeling, but no I can sing it with no tear. I quite playing the guitar, it reminded me of daniel to much.

After a year and a half of not seeing daniel, i was little ok. I still hurt not seeing him, but I knew life goes on. I moved back to Florida with my Aunty Katie after I got my driver's licenses and my parents bought me a white BMW. She lives above her cafe/bakery, the house is fairly big.

Exploring Florida again I bumped into Ashley and Emily who just moved here. It wasn't far from my place. I was excited to see them, since everything with Daniel.

2 years from seeing Daniel I met a guy named hunter. We shared a lot ofb interests. We easily became best friends and still to this day.

Hunter is more of a brother, he hold my hand in public when he notices another guy looking at me. I thought it was a good idea, it still is.

Today my heart still throbs for Daniel, I can't help it. The heart wants what the heart wants.

This place wasn't to crowed but did have a lot of the same customers that liked to stay. They talk with there friends in the lounging area.

Most of the customers knew me since this place was filled with my best memories around the shop.

My white leapord sat on a shelf behind the till. A few pictures of me, Ashley, Emily, and Daniel back in Rome.

I looked at the one above the door. Me,ashley, Emily, and hunter were messing around with Golden in the background the only one looking normal. I smiled at the memory, I like it was yesterday. The original customers call us the super four because they always see us together.

I haven't seen daniel, jacks, Sophia yet and it's been a year and a half since I've been back.

"Guess what time it is?" Chase asked as he struggled to sit in the booth I was sitting it.

Chase had blonde hair and faded blue eyes. He was absolutely the cutest 7 year old I've ever met.

"What time?" I reached over the table and pinched his right cheek. "Why can't you do that to me." Hunter picked Chase up and put him on his lap as he sat where Chase was.

I playfully glared at hunter, he chuckled.

"It's piano time!" Chase yelled, the whole cafe laughed. Chase ran off to the piano that was in a connected.

"That kid is crazy."

"Not as crazy as Ashley." Hunter laughed.

Ashley can party night after night, I have no idea how she can do it.

The sound of Chase playing the piano shut everybody up. They watched as Chase's fingers glided across the piano keys.

I didn't know much of Chase's outside life. But I do know the base facts about him. "Wow, that kid is real spontaneous." Emily said as she walked into the cafe with Ashley.

"Move it freak." Ashley said looking at Hunter.

"As you wish queen of hearts." Hunter said in an amazingly good British accent. He got up and sat next to me.

No hunter is not from england, it'd be cool if he was.

"Off with your head." Ashley said in a queen of heart way.

We all laughed lightly because case was still play the piano.

"So i heard there's this party tonight." Ashley said once the beautiful sound of the piano stopped.

"Of course you did." Me and hunter said.

"Well it's at this guy Jack Gilinsky's house." Emily added, My eyes widened.

I looked down at my necklace, the letter sparkled in the light. It was still in its perfect shape, from when Daniel gave it to me to this day.

A finger snap on my face took me from its beautiful sparkle. I looked up to see emwily, Hunter, and Ashley looking at me as if I was dead.

"I really can't believe you still have that necklace on." Emily shook he head.

" What-ah I can't believe it either." I sighed. "Well you Are going to that party." Emily said.

"No that's a bad idea." I said fast.

"What why?" Ashley asked.

"Um-uh." I looked at Golden.

"I need to give Golden a bath." I said running up the stairs to the house.

Golden fallowed me thinking he's gonna get a bath. " Hunter, you now what to do." Emily said.

What is that supposed to mean.

*****
I his do you like it being 3 years later, sorry if you don't like it but I had no other ideas.