he just slipped my mind

"Jack?"  His eyes  widened.

"Kayla?" He  smiled.

"It's been three years and you finally came back."

"Actually I came back a year and a half ago, jack." I  smirked. "Ah, on the other side of  down, sneaky girl." 

I haven't really notice how hot jack actually was. "Since Daniel hasn't found you first, its time for me to claim my prize."

"Wh-" i couldn't finished when jack grabbed my waist and smashed his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but I kissed his cravable lips.

We pulled away to breath, we looked into each others eyes. "Ever since I saw you with  Daniel, I wanted you."

We smashed our lips against each  others.

We were like magnetic to each other, I couldn't see it because Daniel blocked us.

Jack took his lips away from mine and connected his lips against my neck. I squeezed his shoulders at the good feeling he gave me. "Jack." I moaned, he smiled against my skin.

Some on cleared their throat, jack looked behind me. " Jack, take that somewhere  else, their's no sex aloud in the hallway." I recognized that voice, Gilinsky.

"Yeah." Was all jack said before pulled me with him down the  hallway.

Jack shut and locked his door, I looked around his room. It still looked the same as before just a little  updated.

Jack's hands gently made there way to my waist and pulling be back to his chest.

He moved my hair to my left side he began to suck my skin.

His lips came off my neck, I whimper at the disconnection. His hands moved away from me. I turned around to see him taking off his shirt.

I looked down and up, he had abs. They weren't as chiseled as Hunter's but some how I liked it.

Jack looked at me "like what you see."  He smirked. "No..it's not mine to play  with." I turned away and walked away from  him.

I stared to walk to a shelf filled with picture frames, jack pulled my hand. I gasped as he yanked me to his chest.

"Kayla, stop being a tease." Jack whispered into my ear. He turned me on like I was a switch. " What ever you say daddy." I whispered back and pulled his neck down connecting our  lips again.

We kissed like it was a competition, he squeezed my butt. I took that as a sign to jump, I jumped and my legs wrapped around his torso.

He held my thighs close to his body, I held  his  face as we still kissed.

I felt a vibration on my boob, my  phone. I pulled away, but jack wanted more. "Just hold on."  I giggled and grabbed my  phone.

Hunter was calling me "I could of grabbed it for you." I could hear the smirk in his voice, "jack!" I said and answered my phone.

" Kayla, where are you, I've been looking for you  everywhere." Hunter yelled into the phone.

"Calm down, I bumped into an old friend. I won't be coming home I'm staying the night  here."

"Wait you know the guy who owns this  house?"

"Yeah, something like that, but I love you and tell Ashley and Emily I went  home."

" Yeah, love you too." He sounded annoyed.

After the beep I threw my phone on the floor. "Was that your boyfriend?"

"Nope, just my best friend." I said and pecked his  lips. "Good." Jack whispered as he let me down and started to take off my dress.

-

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the warmth of  Johnson's  body. We were covered in his sheets but we were both still naked.

I hummed a tone I couldn't remember, I traced his abs with my finger. I stopped and laid my head back on Johnson's chest.

"Don't stop that felt good." I heard Johnson goan in his morning voice. It could literally make a faint.

I giggled. There was a loud knock on the door. "Johnson get out here now!" Gilinsky sounded man.

I looked at jack. " Yeah, man I'll be out." Jack yelled back to Gilinsky.  I giggled as jack  chuckled, "come on  Kayla, we need to get dressed. Some of the boys from my old magcon group are  coming." Jack got out of bed naked.

"Jack!" I covered my eyes, "what its not like you haven't just seen it last  night."

I un-covered my eyes to see he was at least in his boxers. "All better?" He asked me, I got off the bed. The sheets still wrapped around my body as I made my way to him.

"All perfect." I looked up and down his body. He smirked and pecked my lips "are you sure you aren't talking about you." I blushed looking at the  ground, to escape the awkwardness. I grabbed my dress and made my way to his bathroom.

I looked just in case jack doesn't take a sneak peak. I know he already has but still, its my body.

I dropped the sheet and pulled up my dress. I had no other clothes here, so I'm stuck with this.

I have no idea what happened last  night. Daniel never slipped in my mind once, oh god what have I done?

I walked out of his bathroom wondering where i put my thong. Well we're he put it, "jack have you seen-" he cut me off. "This." He held up my thong, you serious.

"Jack give those back!" I ran towards him, damn did he look fine as hell. He wore beige colored pants with a black obey sweater. Red vans to match the box thing on the shirt. But know he's a  guy, he probably didn't know it matched.

"Nope there mine now." Jack held them up, I jumped and tried to reach it. Being short sucks, especially being short than jack  Johnson.

"Jack the boys are here." Gilinsky yelled, " coming." Jack yelled back, here we go.

**********

Wow jack and Kayla anybody see that coming. Jayla or Dayla?

Stay you because you're amazingly beautiful 😘😍