Mason

Here's the last chapter
******************

This was it, I was going to know the gender of my baby. Me and Daniel are  in the ultrasound room waiting for the nurse to come. We did have a doctor  before, but Daniel go a little jelly. He was a little attractive and young. So Daniel ordered a complaint and thats how I'm getting a nurse.

I laid on the single bed looking into Daniel's puppy brown eyes. They sparkled like the first time i say him. He stood hovering over me, his hand fit perfectly into my small one. I loved the feeling of tingles it gave me.

Daniel's hand moved all the strands out of my face. He smiled his perfect smile making me smile, I've always felt connected to him. Kinda like he was meant to spill his frap on me that day. I wonder if he ever feels connected to me I do him.

"You know I've wanted a son with the name  Mason. I think it's going to fit our musical son, if we have one of  course." I smiled, my smile turned into a frown. The doctor still never told me how many weeks I'm into my pregnancy.

It could also be Johnson's musical son, if I'm having a son. What he actually does leave me, I know he won't. The thought still lingers in my mental mind.

"What if we have a  daughter?" I asked trying to think it actually is  Daniel's. I know I already came up with names, but I just wanted this moment to keep on going

"Sophia." I really like that name.

The door opened and in came the nurse. "Sorry to interrupt." She  Innocently  smiled. She looked younger than most nurse would. She was beautiful too, her dark brown  was up in a high pony tail. Her green eyes looked into mine.

"No, its fine." I smiled at her, Daniel watched with impatience. I could tell he wanted to know if it was his or not. I could just feel his eagerness because it was as thick as mine.

She opened the pink folder that was in her hands. I've noticed a silver ring on her left hand, I wasn't surprised she was married. Shes beautiful and must have at least one kid.

"I'm nurse McKay, but you could call me  Sophia." She made her way to the ultrasound machine. Me and Daniel glanced at each other and smiled.

"You must be Kayla Scott, I'm i wrong?" She asked as she typed onto the key board. "No, thats me."

"So you're pregnant I can see, I remember when I was pregnant at  your age. It was a wonderful experience for me." She spoke as she put gel on the thing that I have no idea what it is called. "Can you lift up her shirt?" She asked  Daniel, Daniel gave her a werid look. He did as asked anyways, Sophia slowly put the scanner.  Just gonna call it that. Onto my  stomach, I closed my eyes at the cold gel. "I know its kinda cold." His looked at the screen, I started to continue our conversation. "How old his our...." I trailed off hoping she would tell me the gender on her kid.

" Daughter, shes 2 years old. I also have a son, he's a year older than my  daughter. " she still looked at the screen.

"What are there names?" Daniel asked this  time. I looked at  him, but he already was looking at me. He leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the forehead. I closed my eyes wanting the feeling to stay.

"Alex and Xavier." She said, "uh, I like those names." I said to Daniel.

It was quite for a little while, Sophia's face was in a confused state. "Oh." She said under her breath, I instantly felt scared for my baby.

"What is it?" Daniel asked squeezing my hand. He tried making me feel a little comfortable, but it didn't work.

"You have twin boys, but this is a very unusual thing almost impossible." She said still looking at that damn screen.

"What is it?" I repeated Daniel's question from a minute ago.

She stopped the ultrasound and  looked at me this time. "The twins have different fathers." She looked at me then at Daniel. His grip tightened on my  hand.

"I'm sorry, I'll leave you two alone." Sophia got out of her chair and walked towards the door. Tears started to come down my face.

The door shut signaling sophia was out if the room. I turned my head to Daniel, my shirt rolled back down.

Daniel's jaw was clenched, his eyes were glossy from water filling his eyes.

Why was he mad, the baby was his. Well one of them were. He let go of my hand and finally looked at me. " I can't believe I ever fell in love with you." Tears rolled down his cheek after he spoke those harsh words.

It pained my heart to hear the guy who said he loved me last  night. Now regretting he ever loved me. More tear rolled down my cheeks, the i only difference was  that they were warm.

"A slut." I closed eyes as I took the pain, more and more tears came streaming down my face. Daniel was back to the cold hearted boy who he was 3 months ago.

"I'm done with you." He spoke before he stormed out of the room.

I started to sob, my boys aren't going to have a father figure. It hurt alot he said those words. Thats how I'm going to remember Daniel Skye as the guy who dropped me after know the other child wasn't his. How he was just in love with the feeling and not in love with me.

I cant do this alone, I need Daniel by my side. He said he would stay he said he wouldn't leave no matter what fucking happened. It was justone simple lie.

Maybe this was the plan.

****************

Yell I guess not a fan fiction end well. I am going to make a squeal. But the twins will be 4.

Stay yourself because you're amazingly beautiful