old friends

Hunter pushed me into the bathroom with clothes. He shut the door, I ran and tried open ing the door after I heard it click.

Hunter locked me in the bathroom, "hunter let me out." I said turning the door knob. "Put on those clothes." He yelled from outside the bathroom.

I groaned loudly, "you can't make me go to that party Ashley wants me to go to."

Hunter just chuckled, I turned around and looked at the dress hunter pushed in with me. It was a black strapless skater like dress.

It covered everything i didn't want to be seen. I would probably be the only girl who looked more classy than trashy. Hey that rymed.

Hunter is not gonna let me out unless I am ready so might as well. I stripped from my clothes and slipped on the black dress.

Hunter knew me well.

I pulled open the right drawer that held more of my extra make up. I pulled out concealer, foundation, power, eyeliner, mascara, and of course lipstick.

Most of the makeup I don't usually use on a daily basis.

After I was done with my make up I curled my hair with a straightener because my curler was in my room.

I reached under the sink for the black ankel booties I keep under there. Just in case never know when a situation like this is gonna happen.

I zipped them up, I looked in the mirror. I look like I'm going to a cocktail, or to a fancy dinner.

"Hunter." I yelled.

I really hate how the lock is on the outside rather that the inside. Like what was my aunt katie doing before I moved here.

No answer, you've got to be kidding me. I searched for a single bobby pin, make up was thrown all over the bathroom but not a single bobby pin.

I goaned, he just had to push me in the bathroom with no phone.

I Walked over to the door and banged on it, "shit!" Hunter said. I heard a few shuffles before the door clicked.

"I'm - gorgeous." Hunter scanned me with his eyes, I swear boys are the defection on dumb.

A single drool rolled down his chin, well I least I'm jaw dropping. "Stop drooling." I said put my middle finger on his chin. I Wiped the drool back in his mouth and the extra drool that was on my finger on to his shirt.

"Come on lets go." I said as I walked out of the room. "Yeah, anything you say babe." I cringed at the word babe, I don't like it when he calls me that.

When Hunter is all girl-struck he become the dumbest person on this earth. I could literally lock him in my closet, strip from this dress and put on comfy clothes. Grab my laptop and head phones, crawl into bed and watch the Vampire Diaries.

Damon is my Stefan, he's like the perfect badboy from the dead. I just love him so much and so does my wall.

I didn't take advantage of hunter's girl-struck because Ashley would kick my ass.

We walked down the stairs and out my door. I walked to Hunter's BMW, I got into the passenger side. I loved his car because the leather seats I find very comfortable.

Hunter got into his car, "take long enough?"

"Sorry, I had to check my tires if any of them were flat." He stared his car and looked at me again.

"Can you stop looking at me like that." I said. I crossed my arms and looked out my window. "Sorry, its just that you don't have to wear crop tops or short shorts to get a guys attention." He pulled out of my drive and began to drive.

I looked at Hunter, how does he not have a girlfriend he's so sweet.

"Can you stop looking at me like that." He use my words. "Sorry, its just that you're the sweetest guy I know and how to you not have a girlfriend."

He stopped at a red and looked at me, "I don't know, maybe I'm just waiting for the right girl who waltzed in my life a year and a half ago to finally notice." He looked down at my lips And back to my eyes.

Was he talking about me, because all I I felt like jelly ready to melt his arms. I thought he only thought about me as his sister or just his best friend.

I put my hand on Hunter's check pulling him closer to me. Our lips were inches away, a honk interrupted our almost kiss. Hunter groaned and sat back in his seat.

5 more minutes hunter pulled over to the side of the road. Near the house when I hear back and Daniel whispering.

"We're here." Hunter signed and turned off his car. "I know." I got out of Hunter's car. I walked towards the front door.

Loud music spilled out of the big house, people making out on the lawns. Junk people walked around like they were zombies.

"Wait for me." Hunter said as his arm laid on my hips.

Once we walked into the house, alcohol, weed, and other things. Entered my nose. People danced in the big living room. Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen.

I saw Ashley and Emily laughing with two guys I've never seen before. I never thought of Emily as the party type, but people change.

"Ashley!" Hunter yelled, they looked towards us. " Where's, Kayla. " the guy beside her knitted his eyebrows together as if he heard my name before.

"Ah, she right here." Hunter pointed to my body. Emily and Ashley both looked me up and down, "wow, we didn't even weakening eyes you." Emily slurred. Shes already a little drunk, "here drink this." Hunter handed me a red solo cup.

I just shrugged and chugged it till it was gone, I put the red solo cup on the island. Emily, Ashley, and hunter looked at me with wide eyes.

"Let's go dance." I yelled over the loud music and dragged hunter with me. I was a little surprised with my behavior, well every day I can't stop craving those lips of Daniel's. The beer made it disappear.

Me and the girls grinded with a guy near each other. Hunter held my waist as we grinded, I giggled and laughed with the girls. For once in the 3 years I felt free, the misery was gone. It was time for me to let lose.

I stopped grinding on hunter, I leaned into his ear. "I have to pee." I whispered, hunter nodded his head. I left the living room and walked up the stairs.

I didn't really have to pee, I just wanted to see this house again. I held on the railing walking through the hallway.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing here." I gasped and turned around to see these beautiful eyes I could never forget. His blonde hair in the same style it was 3 years ago.

*******
Kayla, Kayla found and old friend, but who is it.