love controls every emotion

Jack held my hand pulling me down the stairs. Almost making me fall down, "jack slow down." I  said.

"Sorry Kayla I haven't seen my boys for a  while. I'm just excited to see them." He gushed.

He pulled me down the hallway as we made it down the stairs safely. "I understand." I giggled at how excited he actually was.

When we made it to the living room 8 different boys sat on the couch. They talked with jack and Maddi? Wow I can't believe they're actually still together.

"Hey, Johnson!" A tall boy who looked younger than jack but was still older than me. His chocolate brown quiff looked familiar, his brown eyes literally gave him  away.

"Hey what's up  guys." He either hugged them or bro fist them.

"You're Shawn Mendes." I said out loud to the boy who noticed jack first. At this point everyone looked at me, I got kinda self conscious. I look like crap, I have no makeup on and I'm wearing a black dress i wore last  night.

"Yeah, that's me." He smiled,

"I'm Taylor." A boy with a green bandana that matched his shoes.

"Aaron." A boy with black hair and puppy brown eyes that reminded me of Daniel said.

"Nash."

"Hayes." 

Hayes looked like a younger Nash, same beautiful blue eyes. He was also the same age as me.

"Carter." The short one said, he was cute.

"Matt." The boy with really light brown hair that almost looked blonde. But you could clearly see he wasn't.

"Wait. Why do you look kinda familiar?" Jack G asked as he stood up and walked towards me.

"Hi jack, Hi Maddi." I said shyly, I looked at Maddi.You could see she knew who I was, while gilinsky was still looking at me like I was some mysterious creature.

"No,  Kayla?" He asked.

" Ding ding we have a winner. " I said twirling my pointer finger in the air. Jack crossed his arms over his chest looking disappointed at Johnson.

All the boys looked amazed at what was happening.

"I can't believe you banged Daniel's first love. What happened to not having sex with our friends ex's." Jack G yelled.

The guys eyes widened and their mouth flew open. "Damn Johnson." Cameron commented.

"And you." Jack walked in front of me. " Jack, take it easy." Maddi called out to him.

He turned around "what? Kayla finally came back after 3 years." Jack said calmly to Maddi.

"Well she doesn't know if Daniel still loves her or that he has a girlfriend." 

Jack turned around "you know this would really break Daniel's heart." Maddi calmed him down just by saying his name.

"Nice seeing you too jack." I said sarcastically, I was breaking  inside.

"Nice meeting all of you, wish I met you 3 years ago. I should go since gilinsky wants me too." I said

Nobody said anything and let me slip out the door. I looked around for my car, that's when I realized that hunter drove me here.

I walked back into the house, everyone was dead silent. "I didn't drive  here, can someone drive me home?" I asked.

"I can." All the guys yelled except for gilinsky, I'm pretty sure he hates me. The boys glanced at each other. "I will drive her."maddi said, I smiled at her as she got out of gilinsky's grip.

" perfect." I smiled. The boys got back to talking with each other, maddi walked out the door.

I walked up to Johnson, I leaned into his ear. "I had a good time last  night." I said seductively and gently bit his ear.

I kissed his check and walked out, I saw maddi in a black BMW. I got into the passenger seat, "what took you so long." Maddi asked as she pulled out of the drive way.

"Keeping Johnson interested." I simply said.

-

Daniel's (P.O.V.)

I laid on my bed thinking about  Kayla, i stroked wheezy. I find myself in this same position a lot lately. Since I started dating  Molly, when I kiss her Kayla pops into my head.

I have no idea what she looks like now, its been 3 years since I saw her beautiful face. A half a year of crying for her, after that the guys kinda dragged me out of my  house.

I can still remember those butterflies she gave me. It was like she just left a second ago.

Last night the Jack's had a party. I couldn't go because I had to watched Becca. She saved me, I really didn't wanna go.

I heard a knock on the door, I snapped my head to see my 9 year old sister in my door way.

"Daniel, are you okay?" She asked as she walked into my room.

" yeah, Bex I'm fine." I sat up on the edge of the bed. She sat beside me, "mom tolled me to check on you and Molly is here." I could just here the sadness in her voice when she said her name.

"Uh..just tell her...uh..I'm sick?" Becca smiled, "okay." She said happily and walked out of my room. My door was left open.

"Molly, sorry but Daniel's really sick." Becca said. "Oh is there anything I can do?"

There was silence before she answered "ah, nope. Bye."

"Are y-" I could hear the rest as the door slam. Becca just pushed her out, I chuckled at my little sis.

*****
Yes a Daniel point of  view. Don't you just love Bex for hating Daniel's new girlfriend. They both miss kayla. Sorry for not updating sooner it was my birthday on Friday.