Oh Brother

I stretch as my alarm clock went off, I sat up and grabbed my phone. I turned off the horrible sound. Golden stretched as he jumped off my bed and out of my room. Wait, I never leave my door open. I looked at my phone again, 12:05 pm. My eyes widened at realization. William reset my alarm, he's so fucking dead. I threw off my blankets and ran to the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and quickly undressed myself, I hoped into the shower. As I opened the shampoo bottle I drop. "Shit" I whispered under my breath, I grabbed and squeezed it. I washed my hair with both shampoo and conditioner, I washed my body with Olay body was.

I turned out the shower and hopped out, i dried my hair a little with my towel and put in in a bun. I dried myself, as I walked out of my bathroom I wrapped my towel around my body. I walked to my dresser, in the first drawer I pulled out Victoria's Secret lingerie. I practically threw it on. I ran over to my closet and threw on whatever was there, I ran to the bath room and blew dry my hair. I after I did then I did my makeup.

I had dark blue jeans, a black waist sweater that said 'just do it later'. I looked down at my feet, I had red vans on. I didn't care if it matched I was fucking late because of my brother. I threw my hair in a messy bun, I ran out of my room to my closet again.

I looked for a Daniel's sweater, I found it and pulled it off its hanger. I ran over to my brown bag and stuffed in there with my homework. As much as I wanted to keep it, o had to give it back to Daniel. Although he didn't ask for it back yet, no you're not keeping it.

I swung the bag on to my back, I was about to leave when I almost forgot my phone. I fast walked to my bed and grabbed it, I ran down the stairs. I was almost out the door when I remembered William is not here. I went back in side and grabbed my long board.

-

I got to school, I ran through the halls. I looked at my phone 12:53pm class as already started form lunch. I saw a kid walking down the hall with a slushie, I walked over to him and took it from him. "Hey." He yelled as I fasted walked, "sorry, but do you know how much sugar is in here." I said.

Pff" whatever" he said, I fast walked to my brothers class. Yell boy do I have a surprise for you, I smiled evilly to myself.

I opened the door to my brothers class, "Mr. Mal-" the said and cut himself off as he looked at me. Everything was dead silent, "miss your not suppose to be in here." The male teacher said. I looked at my brother as he smirked at me, "we'll hello sis." He said, "William since your my brother I can't kill you but I could make your life a living hell." I said as o walked up to him.

I felt everybody's eyes on us "you're looking lovely today." He looked at the long bread I was still holding. "I see you longboards to school." He said as if he didn't do anything, "yeah because you decide reset my fucking alarm." I yelled, the teacher didn't yell at me for swearing. Pretty chill teacher.

I raised the the cup in my hand, his eyes widened. "No.no don't you dare sp-" I cut him off as I dumped everything inside the cup on to his head. Oh' was all the class said, "im gonna do worst than just spill that on your head, after all I'm your sister." I said as I walked out. He deserved everything, making me late for music. He knows that's my favourite subject.

I walked to my locked, when I got to it. I spun in my combo, I put my longboard in first and my backpack after. I reached into my backpack and pulled out Daniel's sweater. I shut my locker and walked to music. I walked into class, everyone's attention was on me. I dint care at first but then Daniel looked at me. I probably look like I got hit by a bus and decided to go to school.

the teacher paused at what he was say "miss Mason care explain why you're late." I looked at Mr. O' Jock. "well I have a brother, most of you now that by now. he decided to set my alarm to 12:00pm, so I ran through my house getting ready and longboarded to school. when I got to school I took a slushie from so guy and walked to my brother's class room. I yelled at him for a little before I spilled it on him."

everyone laughed as they thought it was some fake excuse. "if you don't believe me than go to room 154 it has blue slushie on the floor. I only decide to come to school was for this class or I would be in bed watching old O2L videos." "ok,ok since you're my favourite singer other Daniel and jack. ill take that."

I smiled at him and sat in an empty seat next to Daniel. the rest of the class pretty much yelled ay Mr. O'Jock about being his favourite female singer in the class. I looked over at Daniel, he smirked at me. he leaned over "did you actually do that to Will?" he whispered.

I shock my head as he chuckled, "oh, heres your sweater you let me use." I whispered and handed him his sweater. Daniel looked at me like I was crazy, "no you can keep it, you look cute in it." commented as he went back to paying attention to what the teacher was saying. I blushed as I looked back at teacher.

I expect you to perform your song tomorrow since were going to Rome in 2 days. a smiled crept onto my face, I was excited for Rome. going to I different country and culture, I've only been to Canada. I traveled back and forth be tween the U.S and Canada, I was born in Canada. I never been anywhere else.

*************************

must of sucked to look like crap in front of the guy you liked. how was it when Daniel said she looked cute in his sweater.

so my Daniel Skye girls comment on what should have or other things.

vote if you love this story if you don't that's okay as well

stay you because you're amazingly beautiful

love all my musical monkeys