24 Revenge

*next morning*

I woke up early and went outside for a walk. When I was walking street alone, I saw many newspapers with the articles about Clint's death. One of the newspapers had a good picture of him. Clint on the picture looked very proud and strong. I liked it so I bought it and brought it to my room. Looking at it, I clipped out the picture from the newspaper. Then I put it down on my desk.

I was looking at the picture for a while and thinking about his last words. I clearly remembered what he said to me. (A/N if you don't remember, go read chapter 22)

He said 'it will be okay' but Clint....it's not okay without you. I missed him so much. Also he mentioned about someone who killed him. All I knew was the someone was a man. I just wanna kill him. I want him to feel like this.

I quickly get out of my room and headed to Coulson's office.

"Coulson!" I called out.

"Rosy. Are you oka-" I cut him off.

"Tell me the details of the bomb" I said strongly. He nodded and started explaining to me.

"The bomb was rare. I asked Stark but he said he's never seen the bomb like it. All we know about it is that to explode it, someone had to flick the switch with a remote control. But it didn't work if it was not near the building. So it means someone who killed him was near by us"

I was shocked at his words. He was near by us? But we didn't notice. I could have found a son of a bitch and killed him. But I will. I will find him and kill him.

*3 weeks later*

It's been 3 weeks since he's dead. But I haven't found out who killed Clint. I asked all agents who were there if they saw someone but they all said 'no'. I still have kept a distance from the avengers. Only who I could talk to was Phil and Tommy. Because they saw the explosion. Phil and his teams were trying their best to find the man but they still couldn't. Tommy helped me a lot to find him too.

I was sitting on the chair in my room at SHIELD. I picked up the picture of Clint on the paper and looked at it for a while. The more days it's pasted, the more I missed him. I put it down on my desk again. (A/N don't forget!)

I stood up and headed to the archives to search about the explosion again.