41 Wedding

A/N

longest chapter I've ever written!

*1 week later*

Today is the day. Our wedding day. I was very excited so was Clint. Now I was in the room for bride and preparing everything.

"Natasha will you pass me the hair spray?" I called out.

"Sure" she said as she threw it at me.

"Thanks" I said as I grabbed it.

"Rosy you should put on eyeliner more" Maria said as I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Really? I thought it's enough....." I mumbled.

"Yea you should use this brown one!" Pepper said as she passed me it.

I finished putting on eyeliners.

"What do you think?" I said as I turned to them.

"Wow you're so gorgeous" Jane said and smiled at me.

"Yea....Barton should know that he's the luckiest man in the world" Maria said and smiled at me.

"Thank you" I said.

I was really nervous. I haven't been to any wedding before. I only saw wedding ceremonies on TV. I actually didn't know what to do so I asked my girls to help me. Fortunately they all accepted to help me.

*Clint's POV*

"Stark! Don't touch my hair!" I called out loud.

"Sorry sorry! But your hair needed a little help." He said and looked at me.

I rolled my eyes. I was so excited about our wedding. I am going to marry with the most beautiful woman in the world. Now Stark, Thor, Banner and Cap were in this room to help me.

*knock knock*

Suddenly I heard someone knocked at the door of this room.

"Come in." I didn't know who it was but I let him/her in.

"Clint" I heard someone called my name. The voice was very familiar to me. So I turned back.

I opened my eyes wide when I saw him.....Barney?

"Barney?" I said.

"Who is this man?" Thor asked me.

"He is...my brother" I mumbled.

"What? You have a brother?" Stark said loudly and I nodded.

I couldn't believe that he was here....Barney was standing in front of me. But how? why? So many questions were in my head.

"Guys let's get out of here." Cap said and they left me alone with Barney.

"Why are you here?" I asked him as I sat on the chair.

"Your fiancée came to me." He said calmly.

"Did she?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Barney a lot of things I have to talk to you." I said.

"Same here." He said.

"I-I'm sorry......I was running after you. But it was too late. The bus already left when I got there." I said.

"Don't be sorry. It's your wedding day. Forget the past." He said and walked up to me.

"Glad to see you again." I said and smiled at him.

"Me too." He said as he put his arm on my shoulder.

*about 10 minutes later*

*Rosy's POV*

A beautiful music started playing. This is it. Two men walked up to me and they stood by me. I turned right, I saw Nick. I turned left, I saw Phil. I know this is weird but I couldn't choose one. They both are my fathers to me. I fold Nick's arm with my right arm and fold Phil's arm with my left arm. They both looked happy.

We walked in. People there all turned back and looked at me. It made me more nervous. But I saw Clint standing with a huge smile on his face. It made me smile. We slowly walked through people. When we reached the end of the load, I removed my hands from them and stood in front of Clint. He smiled at me so did I.

A minister started speaking.

"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witnesses, to join Clint Barton and Rosy Garcia in matrimony, which is commended to be honorable among all men and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly."

While he was speaking, we smiled at each other. I once looked at the people. I found Barney there. He made a promise. I smiled at him and he smiled softly back.

"Clint do you take this Rosy to be your wife to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." He said and smiled at me.

"Rosy do you take Clint to be your husband to live together in the covenant of marriage? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." I said back.

"By the power vested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife. Clint you may kiss your bride."

Clint stepped forward and kissed me softly.

"It's my great honor and privilege to be the first to present to you Mr. and Mrs. Clint Barton!"

I heard everyone clapping their hands. I was so happy. Now I became Clint's wife. Nobody cannot image how happy I was. Clint smiled at me and pulled me close to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and my arms were around his neck. This is our style. He smiled again and we kissed again. My life had been tough. I lost my father  and mother. I didn't have any family. But finally I found one who loves me truly deeply madly. Clint Barton.....he is my life.

A/N

Thank you for reading so far! Unfortunately next chapter will be the epilogue.