42 Epilogue

*5 years later*

"Mom! Cooper took my toy!" Lila cried out.

"Cooper you have something to say to Lila?" I said and he ran up to me and Lila.

"I'm sorry Lila" he said.

"It's okay" she said.

They were back to play with toys. I watched them playing together for a while. This is one of my favourite scenes in my life.

"Honey I'm home!" I heard his voice from the door of our house.

"Hi" I said as I walked up to him.

"Hey sweetheart." he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Dad!" our children called out and ran up to him.

"Hey!" he said and kissed on their faces.

"Lila! Cooper! It's time you went to bed." I said.

*30 minutes later*

My husband went back from our children's room to the dining room. I prepared our dinner.

"These looks so yummy" he said as he sat down on the table.

I smiled at him and started eating. Clint had been on a mission for 1 week. For past 5 years I haven't been on any missions because of my children. But I wanted to go back on a mission to destroy enemies. The last time I went on a mission with Clint was more than 5 years ago. But every time we teamed up, our missions were always completed. That's because we are the best team.

"So how was your mission?" I asked him.

"It was simple and easy" he smirked.

"I miss these days we were on missions together." I said and smiled softly.

"Yea me too." he said before he leaded a glass of wine to his mouth.

"I guess it's time for me to go back to missions. You know...our children are still small but they grew up" i said.

"Yea. They grow up too fast." he said and smiled. His smile was a bit sadly.

"But we are always together right?" I asked him.

"Always and forever" He smiled. His words and smile made me comfortable.

"I love you Clint" I said.

"I love you more Rosy" he said.

I stood up and so did he. We came closer and tried to kiss. Before our lips were crushed on, the ring of our house rang.

"Oh shit. Who's that?" he mumbled.

I laughed and walked towards the door. As soon as I reached there, I opened the door. The familiar man was standing in front of me.

"Honey who's that?" Clint called out as he walked towards us.

I didn't answer but I turned to him.

"Oh hello sir" he said.

"Hello did I interrupt something?" he said.

"No it's okay AC" I smiled.

"Yes actually you did" Clint said and Coulson laughed.

"So what do you want?" I asked him.

"Agent Barton and....Agent Barton. You have a mission" he said.

We looked at each other and smirked. We would go on a mission together. I was sure that we could make it. Because Clint and I were the best team on this planet.