{chapter twenty}

Snow's POV

Hook and Charming still hadn't come back, so we went exploring. We come across a tent on a cliff, and we hear sobbing from inside. Emma slowly approaches it, but hits a protection spell.

"Hello?" I call. Skylar looks out, still sobbing. I sit down outside the spell and she sits on the other side. "Skylar, what's wrong?"

"H-He dumped me. And it's because of you three!" She says.

"What happened, sweetheart?" She keeps crying, but tries to talk through the tears.

"He told me revealing our relationship was extremely stupid. H-He said it would ruin everything. He st-arted getting angry and said he couldn't be with someone so stupid and careless. Th-then he dumped me here," She starts sobbing again.

"What did you even see in him? He's a demon!" Regina says.

"I-I've never felt safe, my entire life. At home, I would lock myself in a closet for hours at a time to try and get away from my parents. I never felt safe, even in my tiny closet. Then when I came to Neverland, Pan did scare me. I still didn't feel safe until I got to know him. Wh-when we were dating, I stayed in his tent. I-It's just the way he holds me that I feel like nothing could ever hurt me ever again. I felt safe for the first time ever. But then, I got kidnapped by you, you found out about our relationship, and then it all went downhill, and again, I don't feel safe,"

"So he trapped you here?"

"I g-guess. He gives me food every hour by materializing it here, but other than that, nothing happens here. It's like I'm imprisoned,"

"Just put him behind you, Skylar. He broke your heart and you need to forget him. You should hate him," Emma says.

"But I still love him. I meant it when I said it to him. And Neal broke your heart, but you haven't forgotten him,"

"How do you know about him?"

"When your dating the leader of Neverland, you get some information," Skylar says. Emma rolls her eyes.

"So maybe I should take my own advice, but I'm trying to help you,"

"You know, that's the thing," Skylar says, getting angry, "The savior is supposed to bring the happy endings, but you ripped mine from me!" She goes back in her tent and I can hear her crying again. Emma sighs and walks back to our camp. Regina follows. I hesitate, but end up going back with them.

Pan's POV

When it gets dark, and all the boys are asleep, I use a spell to go in Skylar's tent. She jumps and slightly screams when I appear. I smile and sit down next to her. She smiles back at me.

"From now on, can you let me in on your plans so I don't have to go through pain?" she asks.

"Yes, if any plan concerns you, I will tell you before hand," She smiles and kisses me.

"Any chance your sleeping with me tonight?" She whispers.

"Of course I am. Why would I come here so late if I wasn't planning to stay over?" She smiles. I kiss her cheek.

"Ready to go to bed then?"

"Yeah. But, did you mean the things you said earlier? About feeling safe with me?" I ask. She looks at me confused, "Yes, I heard. I hear everything on the island," I explain. She nods, and a small tear falls from her eye. I pull her into my lap. "Baby. Why are you crying?"

"I'm just so happy I found someone like you," she whispers. I smile and kiss her forehead. She changes into a t-shirt and leaves her underwear under that, while I take off my shirt and get in bed. She blows out the small candle that was lighting up the tent before crawling into the bed with me. I hold her as tight as I can as she nuzzles into my chest. The blanket lays loosely over us, so I take one of my hands to pull them tighter, never letting my other hand off her. I kiss her a couple more times before drifting off to sleep.