{chapter twenty six}

*⚠️smut warning ⚠️ *

Peter Pan's POV

We have a guest! No doubt someone who knows how much I love guessing games. Who could it be? I guess-" I say, getting up with my arm around Skylar. I light a torch with magic. "The dark one," I say, when see Rumple.

"Skylar?" He whispers.

"Mr. Gold," she says.

"Wha..? Why are you with him? You went missing over a year ago!"

"Or I've been here for a year. You know. I'm finally getting my revenge. No one in Storybrooke heard my cries for help. I came to your shop everyday and when I said I didn't want to go home. I meant it. You were the only one I really implied at that something was going and you did nothing. No one did. No one except Pan," I say.

"What..?"

"I was beat! My parents didn't want me. Henry was complaining about a mom loving him and now I get my revenge on him and everyone in Storybrooke for ignoring me when I needed help,"

"You're not getting revenge on Henry," he says.

"Come to save him have you, laddy?" I say. "How convenient. The dark one sacrificing himself to save his family. Speaking of family," I light another torch. "You can come out now Baelfire," He does,a crossbow in his hands.

"It's Neal now,"

"Hm. New name but the same old tricks. It's heartwarming to see father and son working together," Neal fires the arrow but Sky uses magic to make it miss me.

"Have you forgotten everything? Arrows don't work on me," I taunt. He makes a jump for Henry. Sky catches him. She knocks him out. Rumple goes to help him but I have other plans. I go to cast a spell on him but he's gone in a second. I transport Neal into a cage. Skylar smirks.

"Not to bad for my first time, eh?" She says. I laugh.

"Not to bad at all," I smirk.

Skylar's POV

Peter wrapped his arm around my shoulder and walks me back to the tent.

"We've got a couple hours until the boys wake up. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Peter says with a smirk. I smirk back.

"Does it evolve unbuttoning these last two buttons?" I ask, taking the bottom of my blouse in my hands.

"Yes..." He says - again with a smirk on his face - while raising his eyebrows. I smirk and grab him by his shirt, backing up until we fall on the bed.

I pull his lips to mine, making out with him harshly. He rips my clothes off harshly, stripping himself as well. He moans into my mouth as I palm him through his boxers.

"Oh baby... no time for foreplay. Let me fuck you, honey..." he whispers.

"Yes please," I mumble, reaching behind my back and unclipping my bra. He pulls it off me and throws it off my body, then yanks my panties down. I push on his boxers, needing him inside me now. He snaps his fingers and has a condom on in an instant. He gently enters me, but doesn't give me near enough time to adjust to his size before he starts to pound me, shaking the bed because of his intense speed and power. I was a moaning mess, letting out small scream here and there.

He groaned and let out a few moans as he thrusted inside of me. I pull at his hair, and he reaches a hand down, vigorously rubbing at m clit as he fucks me silly.

"Oh baby, I'm close!" I whimper.

"Me too, babe,"

It's not long until I feel him fill the condom. The feeling of him twitching as he orgasms sends me over the edge, and I scream as I release. He slowly pulls out, throwing out the protection, and cuddling close to me. I smile and relax in his arms.