{chapter twenty five}

Peter Pan's POV

"And powerful magic. So no one can hurt you and we can go public with this again," I say, excited.

"How powerful?" She asks, slightly unsure.

"About as powerful as me," I say. Her eyes widen.

"Peter..."

"Please. I need to ensure your safety," she nods.

"O-Okay," I smile. I go to my dresser and pull out a dagger. The first thing I made on Neverland. It was now extremely powerful. I transfer its powers into Sky. She gasp as the magic enters her and she squeezes her eyes shut. When they open, her irises turn gold for a second before returning to their beautiful blue. Gold meant the person was powerful before magic. Extremely. The scale went purple, blue, green, black, gold. I was a gold. So was she. Which meant sleeping spells wouldn't work on her, dream shade would have no effect on her, and she would be safe. I smile and hug her and she gladly hugs me back.

"Try it out! Levitate that torch," I say. She does it easily. She smiles and squeals before hugging me again.

"That was so cool," she says. I peck her lips.

"Now. We got to make you look tougher. I wear green, and now so will you. To represent power," I say, smiling. I change her t-shirt to a green silk blouse that had the first four buttons unbuttoned. A black lace bra laid underneath. I change her pants to ripped black jeans. I take her hand into mine and make her nails longer with green polish on them. I give her a belt with a holster for a dagger in it. I give her lace designed green heels. I give her makeup with perfect thick winged eyeliner, black mascara - volumising her lashes, a green smokey eye (well that's what Sky called it when she looked in the mirror) and maroon lipstick. With one last wave of my hand, her hair goes into a bun with a curled strand hanging down. She looked perfect.

"Perfect," I whisper

"Perfect," I whisper. She smiles. I hand her the dagger that once was filled with magic and she tucks it in her holster.

"Can I button this up?" She asks, looking down at her shirt.

"It makes you look fierce. Keep it. Besides, you only see a little bit of your bra. It looks good. Now, come out," I say, taking her hand. She squeezes mine in response as we walk out of the tent. The boy's eyes all fall on her.

"Woah," a couple mumble.

"You're gonna have to act evil in front of the enemy. Don't let fear show. You shouldn't be afraid of them anyway," I say, "but be nice to Henry. We need him on our side,"

"Okay. I understand," I smile and kiss her cheek. I sit her down next to me. She sits up straight with new confidence. I play my pipe as everyone enjoys theirselves. Then everyone passes out - except me and Sky - and I know who did it. The one and only - Rumplestiltskin.