{chapter twenty seven}

Pan's POV

Sky had fallen asleep immediately after. I laid next to her, holding her to me, but listen to outside, listening for any movement. When I hear the groans of Lost Boys, I pull on a pair of underwear and lay out Sky's outfit for her at the foot of the bed. It was the same one from earlier, but with a lighter green color scheme. I even used magic to fix her makeup, and she didn't seem to notice. She still slept soundly. I pull on my outfit and make may way back out. All the boys were up except Henry and one more smaller boy named John. I pick up John and place him back into his tent, closing it behind me so the sunlight didn't wake him. I sit by and watch the Lost Boys play until Henry starts waking up.

"What happened?" He asks as he sits up.

"You fell asleep, Henry. But don't worry, it was just a little catnap," I say.

"Wow. I couldn't sworn I heard my dads voice. But it was just a dream..."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because my dad died..."

"Oh. I'm sorry, Henry,"

"It's fine. I guess he's in a better place now,"

"Of course," He smiles and looks back down at his hands.

"Peter?" I hear Sky call from the tent.

"I'll be right back, Henry," I say. He nods. I go and walk into the tent to find Sky still under the blankets, her outfit still on the foot of the bed.

"Hey, babe," I say.

"You left," she pouts.

"I'm sorry. You know how much I want to cuddle with you. But I've got to do the Henry thing. That way we can have an eternity to cuddle," She smiles, but pulls the blankets closer.

"I'm just gonna stay here for a bit," she says with a yawn. I smile and lean down to kiss her. Of course, we stay with our lips interlocked for more then a "peck". She puts her hands on the back of my neck and pulls me closer. I place my hands on her cheeks as I enjoy the kiss. We eventually break apart for air. I lean our foreheads together.

"I love you, Sky," I whisper.

"I love you, too, Peter," she whispers back. Then she turns her back to me and continues to pull the blankets to her. I sneak in under them. I wrap my arms around her, my hand finding that one particular spot of her chest.

"Shouldn't you be working on Henry?" She asks, turning her head to me. She had a big smirk on her face. I kiss her.

"I can spare a few minutes," I mumble against her lips.

"Oh shit! Sorry!" A voice says from the doorway. I pull away and pull the blankets up on her immediately. I look and see Felix.

"What?" I snap.

"Henry's starting to let go. If you want him to become a lost boy, now's the time," he says.