Chapter 5 : Jealousy Starts

Jenna's Pov
All eyes were focused on me and I got a little uncomfortable. I decided to hide slowly behind Jiyong's back as I am starting to be a little shy.

"Who's that girl?" Seungri asked curiously.
"She is our hairstylist. Have you forgotten?" Jiyong answered him annoyingly.
"Oh ya." He grinned widely.
"Is she single?" He asked innocently.
"Don't think about it." He warned him and Seungri gave a fake sad face.

I giggled to see his reaction and joined the others.

TOP's Pov
My eyes kept concentrating on Jenna and I seemed to be communicating only with her. I gave a smile at her whenever she looks at me and she would get shy.

When all of us sat near the round table, we started to have a pleasant and funny conversation. Jenna was having so much fun until it made herself laugh loudly and she shared some hilarious jokes.

She communicated with us so well that we were eager to find out more about her.

"When did you meet with Jiyong?" Taeyang asked.
"Well, we met when we were in high school." She replied.
"Are you single?" Seungri asked her again out of the blue and her facial expression was a mixture of embarrassment and shyness.
"Yah! Stop it!" Jiyong gave him a playful push.

When Jenna and Jiyong were having their conversation together, it made me jealous a little. I wanted to have a conversation with her alone just like what they are currently doing. I decided not to think about it and concentrate on my work.

After 3 hours of working, all of us were exhausted and we wanted to have our lunch desperately.

"I'll go buy food for all of you." Jenna said while fetching her purse.

As she does that, I noticed Jiyong wanted to follow her. I quickly got up and went straight towards Jenna.

"I'll go with you." I volunteered.
"No. I want-" Before Jiyong could finish his sentence, Jenna interrupted.
"It's ok. He can join us." She said and I spread a smile.
"I think I'll stay with them." Jiyong told her and went to join Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.
"Let's go then." She said and we walked together.

Jiyong's Pov
I got a little upset that I myself did not join with Jenna but at the same time I want her to be comfortable with the members when I am not around.

However, I was being curious about TOP.

Why is he acting so differently towards Jenna only? He wasn't like this with our previous hairstylist.

I questioned myself and it made me ponder so long. After fifteen minutes of waiting, TOP and Jenna finally came back. I rushed towards her and helped her place the food and drinks on the round table. All of us gathered and were smelling the food deliciously.

I went to sit next to Jenna as I wanted to be close with her. At the same time, TOP squeezed himself in between Seungri and Jenna.

"Hyung! I wanna sit beside her." He whined.
"Next time." He said and Jenna giggled while I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

As we were eating, TOP was feeding Jenna some of his food and he mostly hang out with her. I got a little jealous and decided to do the same thing.

"Jenna." I called her and she spun her head to me.

I fed her some of my food and noticed that TOP was staring at me with jealousy. I hid my small devilish smile and fed her non-stop.

"Ji! Enough already. I'm full." She exclaimed.
"Ok I'll stop." I wiped her lips with a soft tissue and again, TOP was staring at me like an eagle eyeing his prey.

After lunch, we continued our work for another 3 hours.

Jenna's Pov
After work, I was so exhausted and fortunately, I have done all the things that I wanted to do. As I was packing, I accidently dropped one of my things and suddenly, someone took it for me. I looked up to that person and it was him again. TOP.

"Here." He handed me my item.
"Thanks." I thanked him.

I did not know why but I am starting to develop a strange feeling for him. I was busy staring into his eyes when Jiyong interrupted.

"Jenna, Let's go home." He demanded. "Ok ok. I'll go." I instantly checked all of my stuff and followed Jiyong.
"Why are you rushing?" I questioned him.
"Because.. I-I want to rest." He stammered a little.
"Really? That's why you're rushing?" I said in disbelief and raised my eyebrow.
"Uh..Yes?" He said unsurely.
"Hmmm. Fine then." I gave in since I was pretty tired.

When we were in Jiyong's car, I decided to take a nap since it is far.

Jiyong's Pov
"We're home." I informed her.

As I unbuckled my seatbelt, I noticed that Jenna is not doing anything nor moving.

"Jenna wake up." I said while tapping her shoulders lightly.

She groaned and continued to sleep. Since I knew that she is not going to wake up, I decided to carry her to my place again. I carried her in a bridal style and placed her on top of my bed. I pulled the blanket over her gently and gave a light kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight Jenna." I whispered and went out of the room.

♡Hey guys! Hope U enjoy reading it. Plz do vote, comment and follow! ^-^♡