Chapter 30 : A Surprise Day

Jenna's Pov
After that horrible incident that happened to me and TOP, we have learnt to understand each others feelings and planned not to do it again.

Nowadays I seldom fight with him because I got to know him more for another two years and surprisingly, we are still together.

My thoughts at first when I was dating him, he will break up with me because of his work, his fans and the media but, my predictions were wrong. He still loves me the same even when we face our ups and downs.

The movies he acted turned out to be great and there were good comments on it. I was happy that he can balance his time on work and on me compared to the last two years.

Today, is a great lovely day for couples as it is...VALENTINE'S DAY!

Every couple would probably hang out at many places and have their sweet time being alone together.

However, not TOP and I. He apologised to me for not having the time to go out as he has a lot of work to do. It made me feel disappointed but at the same time, I understand.

"Not going out?" Jiyong asked while sitting beside me.

I shook my head with disappointment before letting out a small sigh.

"Get dressed." He handed me a bag which contain something inside.

I took it with curiousity and was about to open it when Jiyong slammed the bag shut.

"Uh...Can I see it?" I impatiently ask.
"Go upstairs and open it." He instructed.

I did what he told me to and opened the bag as soon as I reach at my room. I was awed to see such a simple, beautiful red dress and admire the design.

"Aren't you going to wear it?" I was a little startled when I heard a voice.

I turned behind to see Jiyong leaning on the door staring at me.

"Why would I want to wear this? I'm not going anywhere." I said.
"You are. So get dressed." He repeated.
"Ok." I replied simply and waited for him to go out.

A few seconds gone by and he is still there.

"I need some privacy." I told him directly.
"Can't I stay?" He smirked.
"Yah! You pervert!" I went to him and drag him out of the room.

I closed the door and locked it before changing my clothes.

I put on a lipstick and eyeliner and lastly, I place my hair to one side braided with fringe.

I went to the living-room to find Jiyong in tux. He looks hot. I thought to myself.

"You look great in that tux." I complimented while approaching to him.

I decided to fix his collar as it was not straighten properly. While doing that, I could sense that a pair of eyes are staring down at me.

I looked up to see Jiyong shifting his eyes to elsewhere.

"Done." I said while taking a last glance at his collar.
"Let's go." He walked out of the house and got in his luxury car.

"What's up with him?" I thought curiously as I followed him.

Throughout the whole journey, I did not bother asking him anything because I can sense that he wants to be alone as his behaviour shows it.

I bit my bottom lip from saying anything.

After another hour has passed, we finally arrived at a destination. We went out together and the atmosphere was getting awkward. That's it. I can't take it. I need to ask him.

"Jiyong." I held his hand to stop him from walking further.
"Yes?" He questioned innocently.

Jiyong's Pov
"You ok?" She asked worriedly.
I nodded my head lightly and forced a smile.

"Ya. I'm fine Jennie." I teased.
"Again you call me that!" She exasperated and slapped my arm.
"Ow." I said, pretending to be hurt.

She slid her both hands around my left arm and it made me felt lighter. However, that will not last forever when we are there.

"Wow! That's a big ship." She excitedly said when she saw it near to the shore.
"We're going in there." I informed her.

Her eyes lit up with excitement and let go of my arm.

She walked towards it with a faster pace and viewed the ship with excitement.

I followed her from behind and dragged myself to that ship lazily.

As we enter the ship, a familiar man was approaching to Jenna with a fast speed. TOP.

"Hi beautiful." TOP greeted her.

She seemed to be feeling a mixture of shock and surprise when TOP hugs her.

"I thought you said you were busy?" She curiously questioned.
"Maybe Jiyong would like to explain to you." She turned to look at me expecting an explanation.
"Well, we wanted to surprise you with something bigger." I explained.
"Since today is a special day." TOP added.

She returned us with a happy smile before we proceed to the dining place.

In the dining place, there were a lot of our close friends. Bigbang, 2NE1, Epik High, Gummy, Ikon, Winner. Mostly there were a lot of YG artists because we wanted to keep it a little private. Lastly, Mr Yang and his family. There were also Jenna's close friends which I invited them. Also, my reason was, they are good at keeping secrets.

Loud coversations were heard in the dining place when the three of us step in. They were more concentrated to TOP and Jenna as they walk hand in hand.

I decided to be with the other three Bigbang members since I knew that Jenna is going to be busy chatting with other people.

After having a pleasant dinner, all of us were excited about something which I am not.

TOP went on top of that fancy mini stage together with Jenna. I could sense that she has no idea what is going on as she scans people's reaction about it.

Here it goes....

Hey guys! Hope U've enjoyed reading it! ^-^ Do vote, comment and follow!♡