Chapter 11 : Searching For Her

Jiyong's Pov
"Dara?" I said in surprise.
"Yes, it's me!" She said cheerfully.
"Why did you pull me for?" I asked her.
"Come, we 2NE1 need you!" She said excitedly and pulled my hand to their room.
"But I need to-" I was going to finish my words when she interrupted me.
"No buts. Let's go!" She told me and I went with her.

After we have reached there, I saw all 2NE1 members sitting at their chairs, waiting for me.

"Finally you're here. We want you to hear our songs." Chaerin told me.

I sat with them and listened to their songs.

After an hour, I gave comments and ideas of what they can improve on their songs they made. Mostly, I think their songs are fantastic.

"Bye!" All four of them said goodbye to me and I waved goodbye to them.

Then, I quickly rushed out and searched for Jenna. First, I went back to the place where I hid behind a wall and found no one there. I decided to go back to the Bigbang room as I have a strong feeling that she is back there. I opened the door and saw the faces in the room looked surprise and shock.

"Hyung you scared us." Seungri said.
"Sorry." I apologised and my eyes automatically search for Jenna.
"Uh...Where's Jenna?" I asked the members when I noticed that she was not in the room.
"I don't know." Daesung told me.
"Maybe she's with TOP?" Taeyang suggested.
"Maybe you're right." I replied and started to think the places again.
"Why are you so worried about Jenna?" Seungri asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.
"Why do you want to know." I asked harshly as I was getting annoyed by the fact that Jenna is with TOP.
"Hmm...Cause she's your best friend?" Seungri said.
"Not only because she's his best friend...He's looking for her because-" Taeyang was going to finish his words when I purposely interrupted him.
"Uh, gotta go!" I rushed out of the room as I did not want them to think anything about Jenna and I.

"Where is she?" I thought to myself.

I decided to call Jenna as that was the only option left. I called her for numerous times but she did not answer. I felt frustrated and decided that I should search for her.

Firstly, I search at TOP's favourite places but she was nowhere to be found. Then, I decided to search her at the places that she wishes to go in this country. I went into my car and start to drive those places I know.

After 3 hours of searching for her, I park my car to the side of a pavement and decided to stop searching. I bang on the stirring wheel as I wanted to let my frustration out. I felt that TOP is destroying my friendship with Jenna since the day he met her!

Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I stop banging the stirring wheel, and took my phone. The phone screen shows that Jenna has just started to call me. I threw my phone away and ignored each call she made. Right now, I wanted to be alone.

Jenna's Pov
"Come on Ji. Pick up." I thought to myself as I waited for him to pick his call.

"Jenna, stop calling him. Maybe he's busy." TOP suggested me.
"How can I ignore him when he had called me for several times. What if he's in trouble? What if he needs our help?" I said to him and he looked annoyed.

Within a few minutes, I stopped dialling his number. I let out a heavy sigh and felt that I have to see him. I needed to check on him and see whether he is fine or not.

"I'm going to find him." I told to him and grabbed my handbag from the back of the car and went out.
"Jenna, where are you going?" He went out of the car and tried to stop me from walking.
"I want to find him." I repeatedly myself again.
"Are you crazy? Look at the time now. It's going to be late soon." He said and showed me a worried expression.
"I don't care. All I want right now is to see him." I told him directly and started to walk away from him.
"Wait. Let's search together." He said and grabbed my hand.

I turned back to look at him and smile.

"Now, come." He said and took me back to the car.

We put on seatbelts and he started to drive. While he was driving the car, I looked at the window to spot Jiyong. My eyes kept scanning each places as we pass by. Then, my eyes caught a familiar car.

"Stop!" I instructed and TOP stopped driving.
"Wait here." I told him and went out of the car.

I ran towards that car and decided to see the window. There, I saw Jiyong's head on the stirring wheel. I knocked on the window and his head turned towards the window. There, I saw him.

"Jiyong!" I said in relief.

I stepled backwards as he went out of the car. I walked towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Oh my gosh. I thought that I would never find you." I broke the hug and looked at him in the eye.
"Why didn't you pick up my calls?" He asked in an angry tone.
"First things first, why didn't you pick up my calls when I'm trying to reach you out. Don't you know you got me worried sick." I said and gave him a glaring look.

There was a minute of silence before he apologise to me. I told him that there was no need for him to apologise and also, it was my fault that I did not answer to any of his calls.

"Another hug?" I asked him while spreading my arms wide open.
"Don't do this again." He hugged me and whispered into my ear.
"I won't." I whispered back.

Suddenly, somone pulled Jiyong away roughly.

Hey guys! Hope you guys love this chapter and please do vote, comment and follow! :)