Chapter 7 : Trying To Stay With You

Jiyong's Pov
"Ji, let's leave now." Jenna said as she look at the surroundings.
"Why?" I asked her and looked at the surroundings too.
"It's getting more people here and we have work anyway." She explained.
"But I wanna hang out with you more." I said cutely.
"Ji, we can always hang out together. Besides, I live just next door." She told me.
"Fine." I said, pretending to be sad.
"We can have a movie night at my place." She said and it cheered me up.
"Alright." I said and gave her a smile.

We ran to my car and got in instantly. After we reached the YG building, Jenna and I went to take the elevator. We pressed different buttons as we wanted to go different places. I bid my goodbye to her as I wanted to go to the recording studio.

After reaching there, I saw the other four members waiting for me.

"Hyung!" Seungri said cheerfully.
"Where were you?" Taeyang asked me as I was 10 minutes late for the recording.
"Sorry guys. Now, let's start." I did not answer Taeyang's question as I have no reasons for being late.

The first person to be recorded was Taeyang. He kept singing and it was great. There were some parts that I was not satisfied and told him to do it all over again. It also applies to the other three members who were waiting for their turn.

After 6 hours, we decided to take a break. I drank a lot of water and Jenna came across my mind randomly. I took my phone out from my jeans pocket and texted her.

Me : What you're doing right now?
Jenna : Having lunch with friends. You?
Me : Taking a break.
Jenna : Hope you'll finish your work fast and get some rest. :)
Me : You too. See ya!

I kept my phone back inside my pocket and turned around to see TOP standing in front of me.

"You scared me." I told him.
"Sorry. Anyway, do you know Jenna's phone number?" He asked me and I began to be suspicious again.
"Why?" I asked him.
"You don't need to know." He said, avoiding my question.
"I don't have her number." I lied.
"I thought both of you are close to each other since high school." He told me and gave me a mysterious smile.
"Ask from her." I told him and walked away from him.

I went out of the room and decided to go to the nearest food centre. As I was walking there, I saw Jenna with her friends. I wanted to walk up to her when I saw TOP was walking towards her. I hid behind a wall that was closest to them and eavesdropped on their conversation.

Jenna's friends left her and told her that they will meet her later. Now, it was just me, Jenna and TOP.

"Hi, Jenna." He greeted her and gave her a smile.
"Hi." She greeted back and started to blush.
"Uh..I..Uh..May I...Can I have your phone number?" He finally got to ask after a long stammering.
"Sure." She answered.

They exchanged their phones and put their phone number in it.

Jenna's Pov
Oh my gosh! I cannot believe it! I have TOP's phone number! I did not know why I am extremely excited about it but I think I am starting to like him.

"Jenna, would you like to join dinner with me tonight?" He asked me nervously.

I almost answered his question when I remembered that I made a promise to Jiyong that we are going to watch a movie at night. At the same time, I wanted to go dinner with TOP.

"Uh Jenna?" He called me and I was out of my deep thoughts.
"Sorry. Can we have dinner together tomorrow?" I asked him back.
"Sure. No problem." He said.

After that, we walked back to the YG building. As we were walking, I sensed that someone was following me. Whenever I turned around to see who was behind me, there was no one and it was giving me the creeps.

I think I better stay close with TOP right now. I thought.

"What's wrong?" He asked me as I went nearer to him and kept looking back.
"I think there's someone following me." I answered him.

He turned around but no one was there.

"Let's just get into the building fast." He told me and held my hand.

I held his hand tighter and walked quickly with him. I decided to take a quick glance at the back and saw the same hairstyle that Jiyong has. I quickly shook my head and stopped thinking about it. After that, we separated our ways and I continued my training. After another 3 hours, I packed my stuff and went to the elevator. Before I go in, I saw TOP and Jiyong in it. I went in and stood in between them. There was a complete silence and I felt awkward a bit. When it reached the first floor, I quickly went out of the elevator.

"Jenna." TOP called.
"Yes?" I asked him as I turned around to see him.
"Do you want me to send you home?" He asked me.
"I-" Before I could answer him, Jiyong cut me off.
"It's ok cause I'm sending her home. See you tomorrow! Bye!" Jiyong said and pulled me to his car.
"What are you doing?" I asked him in disbelief.
"What?" He asked sarcastically as we went in his car.
"Don't act like you don't know." I said while folding my arms together.

He kept quiet for a few seconds and start the engine.

"The reason why I don't want you to go with him is because...I..I want to spend time with you." He told me. "Jiyong, you know that we will spend time together tonight. I did told you that both of us are going to watch a movie at my house. Also, I cancelled going out with TOP for dinner." I explained to him which brought a smile to his face.
"So you didn't forget?" He asked me. "Nope." I said in a happy tone.

After our short conversation, he started to drive to my house.

"We're here." He said after we reached at my house.

Both of us went out of the car and went in my house. As I was preparing snacks and drinks, Jiyong decided to pick out a good movie. Within a few minutes, we prepared everything. I sat down on the sofa with the snacks and drinks while Jiyong suddenly switched off the lights.

"Why are you switching the lights off?" I asked him as my house was pitch black and the only light that lit in the living-room was the television screen.
"I want to make it look like a cinema." He answered me and gave me a cute smile.

I chuckled and we started to concentrate the movie together.

Hey guys! Hope you like this chapter and plz don't forget to vote, comment and follow!