Chapter 16 : Let's Be Together

Jenna's Pov
I woke up early in the morning as I wanted to pack my things before flying off to another country. It took me about three hours to pack as I have so much things to bring.

In addition, I need it to be perfect as I am a perfectionist. Such as bringing my make-up bags, tools for hairstyling and the daily stuff we usually use or wear.

After that, I took a quick steamy shower. When I was showering, I kept hearing my doorbell ringing every minute. It annoyed me so much that I have to go out with a towel wrapped around my body.

"Who could that be?!" I thought annoyingly.

I opened the frontdoor harshly and was surprise to see Jiyong.

"Oh it's you." I said and felt calmer. "You're expecting someone else?" He questioned me.
"No. Just that I thought it was a random person trying to prank me." I explained.
"Get dress. We're going somewhere." He instructed me.
"Where?" I asked curiously.
"Remember yesterday, I told you that I have a surprise for you?" He reminded me.
"Ya. Why?" I questioned him.
"Uh-huh. So.." He gave me a hint.
"Oh! I know! Silly me." I said excitedly.
"Wait here." I instructed him and rushed upstairs.

I finished cleaning myself up and wore clothes that looked simple and cute. Then, I tie my hair into a high bun.

"I'm done." I walked to Jiyong.
"Let's get in the car." He commanded me.
"Ok." Both of us went into his car and buckled our seatbelts.

Suddenly, he took a blindfold from the backseat and folded it around my head.

"Yah! Ji! What are you doing?!" I asked in shock.
"Relax Jenna. I don't want to ruin the surprise!" He said and I let him tie it around my head.
"Fine." I sat on my seat quietly throughout the journey.

Jiyong's Pov
Finally, we have arrived at the venue that I wanted to bring Jenna to.

"Stay here. I'll be back." I told her.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grabbed my arm.

"You promise?" She said in a worried tone.
"Of course I'll be back." I promised.
"Ji, I hope this is not another prank of yours!" She said and I chuckled.
"Trust me. This time is not." I got off from my seat, took the gifts and a small box from the backseat and went into the building.

"Excuse me, I'm Kwon Jiyong and I reserved a place." I said to the person at the counter.
"Follow me." He led the way and I followed him.
"Thank you." I thanked him and decorated the area inmediately.

Jenna's Pov
I was getting nervous and worried each minute. I hoped he comes back. He must come.

Since he was taking so long to come back to the car, I felt the urge to take the blindfold off from my head. I was about to untie the blindfold when someone opened the car door amd touched my hand which startled me a lot.

"Who are you?!" I asked in a panic tone and pushed away the person's hand.
"Hey! It's me. Jiyong." He said.
"You scare me to death, Ji!" I told him.
"Sorry." He carefully led me out of the car while letting out a small laughter.
"You really like me being like this." I mumbled.

Then, we kept walking and walking non-stop. I felt really desperate to unfold the blindfold and see where am I heading to. I held his hand tightly as I did not want embarrass myself by falling down or hit any wall.

"Are we there yet?" I questioned him as my legs were tired from walking.
"Shh! Don't ask too much questions." He told me.

I let out a sigh and kept walking with him.

"Sit here." He instructed me.
"You can open the blindfold now." I quickly unfold it when he said that.

I felt nervous yet excited feeling as I unfold the blindfold. When I was able to see things again, I was stunned. On the table, there was my favourite fruit cake and a lot of small gifts spread around it. Besides that, there were fancy black and white balloons.

"Oh my..." I kept staring at the beautiful decorations that Jiyong had made.
"It's not much but I hope you like it." He said.
"Like it? I love it!" I said joyfully.
"I know that you don't want your birthday to be very fancy and you're very particular about it so I did a mini birthday surprise for you." He added.
"Yup, I'm very particular about it." I agreed to his statement.

Then, he took a microphone and sang me a birthday song. That was when I knew that I am in a karaoke building. Aish! What a fool I am.

I listened to every word that he sung beautifully and his voice is so perfect. To remember this precious memory, I took pictures of him, the decorations, the gifts and the cake. I even took a video of him singing the birthday song for me.

Afterwards, he took a couple of pictures of me cutting the cake and opening up the gifts.

"Thank you for the gifts and the cake, Ji!" I gave him a hug and smiled hugely.
"You're welcome." He replied with a big smile.

We broke the hug and we started to chat and sing some more songs together. Both of us did argue on some things that we disagreed on but it was a serious argument. We even shared some hilarious jokes to each other which hurts my stomach so badly. This day was the best one that I never want to forget or even end it.

"Ji, can I ask you something? And you must answer it honestly." I waited patiently for his reply.
"Continue." He gave his permission.

Jiyong's Pov
"Since TOP and I are in a relationship, don't you want to start finding-" Before she could finish her words, I interrupted.
"I have already found my girl." I confessed.
"Can I meet her?" She asked excitedly.
"No. You can't." I rejected.
"Why?" She asked disappointedly.
"Because she's taken." I explained.
"Oh.." She replied weakly.
"But...Can I know what made you love her?" She asked me and I nodded my head in response.

Does she really not know it's her I'm talking about? I thought gloomly.

Anyway, I just described the girl whom I love so much. Which is her.

"She's cute, funny, choosy at some things, a perfectionist and a fun person to hang out with." I told her honestly.
"How long did you know?" She questioned me more questions.
"Do you really want to know everything?!" I asked, feeling tired of answering her questions.
"Tsk. I'm just curious." She hissed.
"Jenna is jealous." I smirked.

She gave me a disgusting look before turning away.

"Hello. I'm in a relationship already." She reminded me.
"Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes.

Then, we decided to clean the area up and head home. There was silence filled in the car and no one talk. Jenna was busy looking outside the window while I was concentrating on the road.

After we have arrived at her house, there was still silence filled in the air.

"Ji?" She called me and I look at her in the eye.
"Hm?" I asked.
"I just want to let you know that today is the best day of my life." She told me.
"Goodnight." She added.
"Goodnight." I replied back.

She went out of the car together with the gifts that I had bought it for her.

♡Hey guys! Hope you enjoy reading it. Please do vote, comment and follow!