Chapter 37 : The Hidden Book

Jenna's Pov
After work, TOP offered me a ride home but I kept refusing it because I wanted to go home with Jiyong.

"Please Jenna. Just this once?" He pleaded me and showed his cute side.

I just rolled my eyes but smiled secretly.

In the end, I ended up going home with TOP since he cannot stop pestering me.

"Jenna. I want to tell you something. About Jiyong." He said, sounding a little serious in his tone.

I took a glance at him and noticed he was being disturbed by something which I do not know of.

"What about him?" I asked innocently.
"He avoided himself from looking at both us hugging earlier and I know it's normal but, the weird thing is, Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri gave each other signals which I don't know." He explained.
"Did they say anything? Besides signalling." I asked as I gain interest in the conversation.
"Well, I heard Seungri apologised for mentioning both of us being together." He answered.

To be honest, I find it strange because this kind of thing does not happen in daily life. I seldom hear this kind of thing and I must say, it is very weird.

Why would Seungri apologise to Jiyong for mentioning TOP and I hugging with each other? That does not make any sense at all.

Anyway, I decided to push that thought away as I am feeling tired.

After TOP sent me home, I went to Jiyong's house to prepare a few movies, popcorn and lastly, nachos with the delicious cheese.

We decided to hang out after work as we both miss watching movies together.

I remembered how often I would go to his house for just a night movie and sometimes, I ended up sleeping at his sofa.

When I entered his house, I decided to take a short shower as I feel stuffy and I sweat a lot today. Especially when I chased Jiyong.

I took off all of my accessories including my engagement ring and placed it in a small box that I usually carry it with me everyday.

After having a good shower, I glanced at the clock and my eyes widened in shock. I quickly put on my sleeping clothes and rushed to the kitchen to prepare the food and the drinks as well. I was in a rush of preparing it as I know that Jiyong will be home soon in about ten minutes time. I did not even spare any time for drying and combing my hair.

"Done." I said it with full satisfaction after placing the food and the drinks nicely on top of the table. Also, I have choosen a few movies to watch. Perfect.

I was about to go and fetch my comb when my phone rang. I access into my phone to know that Jiyong will be home slightly later. Which I think after another fifteen minutes.

I let out an annoying groan before heading to Jiyong's room to fetch my comb from my handbag.

Since I was extremely bored after I am done with my hair, I decided to roam around his room.

Every little thing that catches my eye, I will touch it and be curious about it as he likes to buy expensive stuff which look attractive to me.

Before I leave the room, something catches my eye instantly which made me more curious than ever.

I noticed something shiny behind his closet. At first, I thought that I have a poor vision but I was wrong. That shiny thing is still sitting there.

Knowing that thing is a little far, I went to stretch my arm as far as possible to grab it.

"Jeez. Why did he put it so deep." I said annoyingly and observed the thing.

The thing that I have been curious for, was a book. The book look incredibly nice and I am so jealous of it as it has a nice cover.

However, a playful smile crept on my face as I know what kind of book it is.

"His diary book!" I thought excitedly.

I closed the bedroom door and locked it as I did not want to be caught by him when I am busy reading it.

♡Hey guys! I think that this chp is short but I'm gg to update a new chp soon as I hv lots of ideas in my mind right now. I am juz so excited about it! Anyway, hope U like it N plz do vote N comment! ^-^♡