Chapter 38 : The Diary Book

Jenna's Pov
Glancing over at the clock, I realised that I have only ten minutes left before Jiyong comes home. Gosh. I did not know I am such a calculative person.

I observe the book and notice that there is no lock to secure all the hidden secrets in it. I became more excited as I will soon know the secrets that he has kept from me for a long time.

As I flipped to the first page, I furrowed my eyebrows as I recognise the handwriting. It was neatly written with my favourite colour ink pen, light purple. There were pretty decorations decorated at the sides of each pages as I flip through a few pages.

I started to get confused as Jiyong dislikes decorating his books with stickers and doodles. In addition, he dislikes writing with colourful pens.

I felt as if this diary does not belong to him but, to me. If this was mine, how on earth did this book ended up with him but not with me? Now, I am more confused.

Anyway, I decided to push that thought aside and read for the first ten pages.

Indeed enough that this diary belongs to me as the things I wrote down, is similar to what I have faced during my high school days.

As I was reading, I heard my phone starts to ring. I went to fetch it and answer the call.

Me : Hello?
Jiyong : Jenna. I can't come home tonight.
Me : Why?
Jiyong : I have extra work to do and you know how much I hate when things aren't finish.
Me : Of course I know.
Jiyong : I'm sorry.
Me : It's okay. No biggie.
Jiyong : Why do you sound so excited?
Me : Because... I can get to eat your
and I get an extra drink.
Jiyong : That's mine!
Me : Too bad. Bye bye Ji!
Jiyong : Hmm...Bye.

I had to lie to him about how excited I was over the food as I did not want him to be suspicious of me. Especially me reading the diary book silently.

Anyway, as I continue immersing myself into the book, I realised that I am such a complainer during my high school days.

I keep complaining the things I hate every single day and how unlucky I am to be in that school. I chuckled to see myself being immature when I was younger.

Since I am a fast reader, I am already nearing to half of the book. To be honest, I skipped some of the pages as there were too many complains made by me.

However, the diary got me interested after reading his name. Kwon Jiyong.

I remembered my first meeting with him. I was busy studying in the library when he suddenly came up to me and gave me a proper introduction of himself. I giggled at the thought of it as I find it both cute and funny.

Anyway, from that day onwards we kept seeing each other everyday without fail and would spend most of our time being together. Also, I get pranked a lot from him which annoy me the most.

Suddenly, a sharp pain struck in my head with a few flashbacks. I decided to ignore it even though it feels kind of weird.

Anyway, when I continue reading more and flipping some of the pages, I notice that there were a lot of arguments made between Jiyong and I. Basically, we argued over unnecessary things. Like what we are currently doing everyday.

We even argued when solving one of the most advanced Mathematic question together.

However, my smile started to fade away and I became serious. Really serious.

I read every single word and each word really shocked me. I could not believe for what I have read or seen as it was about me confessing to Jiyong that I love him.

"What?" I said in disbelief when I read more about my reasons of confessing to him.

The reason that I may be wrote it down was I could not hide my true feelings for him anymore and I am tired of seeing him hanging out with other girls.

Surprisingly, he confessed to me that he loves me the way I love him and we officially became a couple afterwards. There were even pictures of us doing a big heart shaped together and a picture of him kissing my cheek as an evidence.

My eyes are widened with shock seeing the pictures that have been slotted in between the pages.

Suddenly, a memory flashed across my mind in one shot that hurts my head so much.

"Let's do a big heart together!"
"I'm lazy. Can't we just do a small heart?"
"Ouch! That hurts."
"Well, that's your punishment for not doing a big heart with me."
"Why do you want to do it so much Jenna?"
"Because that is uncommon."
"Not until you let me kiss you."
"Fine, I'll let you but not on the lips."
"Why?"
"Because we are in public and I don't want people to see. It'll embarrass me."
"Fine. At least I get to kiss you."

I put the diary book aside and start massaging at the sides of my head. The headache worsened and I quickly took a pill before it become severe.

I decided to keep the book in my handbag as I wanted to bring it home with me. In addition, I wanted to know my history with Jiyong as I keep receiving memories that I have never remembered.

Before heading to bed, I went to the living-room to place the food and the drinks inside the refrigerator so that it will not be spoilt.

"Finally." I said while burying my face into the soft pillows.

I pulled the blanket over me and soon enough, I doze off quickly due to taking the pill and feeling exhausted.

♡Hey guys! How is it? Good? No? Comment and vote! ^-^♡