Chapter 29 : Sacrifice My Love For Her

Jiyong's Pov
It has been a month that Jenna acted differently towards TOP and acted different towards me.

TOP on the other hand, he is so stubborn. Actually, both of them are stubborn. If one of them ignores the other, the other will completely does the same thing and looked dumb and dumber.

Right now, we are riding in my car to go to work.

"Jiyong. Can you help me note down the hairstyles that all five of you want. Please?" She started the conversation, breaking the awkward atmosphere.
"And why would I do that?" I questioned.
"Ji. Please?" She begged.
"No. I'm not doing it. It's your job and you have to do it." I instructed her and she gave me a frustrating groan.

I took a sharp glance at her and she seemed to be in no mood. And I know the reason why. She wanted to avoid TOP and does not want to start any conversation with him. How immature she is. I thought.

When we have arrived, she purposely walk lazily and slowly towards the YG building. At first, I was thinking of leaving her because she has been making this as a habit since she broke up with TOP. However, I planned to walk at the same pace with her since I have nothing to rush about.

"Why are you following me?" She questioned me without looking at me.
"Can't I?" I questioned her instead of answering her.
"Ji. Just leave me alone. I'm not in the mood for jokes or pranks of yours." She said gloomily.

When she was about to fasten her pace, I grabbed her wrist and she was startled. Her eyes kept looking at my hand and at me blankly.

"Are you really gonna do this everyday? Being a different person?" I fired her questions.

She was silent afterwards not knowing how to answer me back. I went closer to her, still holding her wrist and gently lifted her chin up with my other hand.

Jenna's Pov
When Jiyong lifted my chin, I looked at him all puzzled. What is he trying to do? I thought curiously.

The first thing that came out in my mind was him trying to kiss me. However, my prediction was wrong.

"Look behind you." He instructed me and I was even puzzled more.

I turned behind to see TOP standing opposite me. He was holding a nice decorated box which looks like a gift for someone and stared at me.

"I'll leave you with him." He whispered and left me with TOP.
"Ji! Wait!" I called him but he ignored me instead.

This is awkward. I thought to myself while my eyes are being attracted to TOP. He slowly walk towards me and expect me to say something as I am the one who always speaks up first when we just had a fight or an argument or whatsoever.

I wanted to walk away coldly from him and continued ignoring him but, I stood there frozen and stared at him blankly.

"What do you want?" I finally spoke.
"You." He said simply.
"I bought this for you but if you don't want it, you can just throw it away." He handed me the gift which I was so curious about and took it.
"Open it." He instructed me.
"What are you trying to do?" I asked, feeling annoyed.
"Just open it." He repeated.

I let out a sigh and did what he told me to. When the gift was unbox, I saw a cute teddy bear holding a banner that says, 'Happy Anniversary'.

"I thought you hated me?" I questioned him feeling puzzled again.
"Are you going to just stand there and keep questioning me or-" He did not get to finish his words as I interrupted him with a tight hug.

Jiyong's Pov
My heart broke into million pieces again when I saw Jenna and TOP made up. However, I felt a wave of happiness and sadness overcame me because of my successful plan. I did this because I wanted her to be happy and I hate her being a complete different person. Also, because I love her and I would do anything for her blindly.

In addition, I did this because of TOP. He deserves to be happy with her and I do not wish to ruin my friendship with him just because I wanted to snatch Jenna away from him.

I knew that the plan works! I thought happily to myself.

Flashback

When the practise ended, I purposely informed TOP to stay back for a little while as I wanted to talk to him.

When the room was filled with no people except TOP and I, I sat on a chair nearer to his.

"Be quick." He said coldly.
"Jenna still loves you." I started the conversation.
"You know what? You're wasting my time." He was about to leave when I violently pulled him back to his chair.

He glared at me with his furious eyes but I just ignored it.

"I want you to patch things up with her as soon as possible if, you still love her." I told him firmly.
"Why?" He asked, not seemed to be interested.
"Because she wants to quit being a hairstylist and go back to her country." I explained, trying to calm.

His eyes widened in shock and was concentrated on the topic that we are talking about.

"When?" He asked, feeling panic arose in him.
"Next week." I answered.
"Why would she do that?" He fired me with another question.
"Because she felt depressed and she thinks that leaving this country and going back to her country, would be a good idea." I explained again.

We were silent afterwards and it was making me impatient as he is now wasting my time being silent.

"So, do you still love her?" I repeated my question and he nodded.

I spread a weak smile and decided to share my plan with him.

End of flashback

I glanced at Jenna and TOP for the last time and before starting my work since it pains me seeing them being together.

♡Hey guys! Thx for reading this chp N hope U'll vote, comment and follow! ^-^♡