Chapter 18 : It Won't Last Forever

Jenna's Pov
After finding my seat in the airplane, I waited for TOP patiently. I hoped that he will sit beside me because I get nervous when I am in airplanes. Also, I am scared of heights!

I waited and waited but he never came. Instead, other people sat beside me. I smiled politely at the person when she greeted me.

I felt disappointed and mad that he did not came. I decided to read a magazine to calm myself down.

TOP's Pov
After we have arrived, we got our luggages out and walked towards the entrance of the airport. There were many reporters, fans and cameras flashing around.

I wore sunglasses to avoid the flashes. As I was walking, I noticed Jenna is not as excited as she was before. I wondery why...

All of us quickened our pace and entered the vans. After arriving at a fancy hotel, all of us were given a room to stay for that few months. I tried to quicken my pace with Jenna but she kept walking away instead.

"Is she ok? Is there something bothering her? Did I hurt her?" I thought.

Jenna's Pov
I noticed that TOP was trying to walk as the same pace as me. I purposely walked away from him as I wanted to avoid him. I wanted to cool myself down before talking with him.

I went in my room immediately once I have reached there. I turned around to see a beautiful room. I realised that now is night time as the sky was dark.

Then, I decided to unpack my stuff so that tomorrow I can have a full rest after the film.

I collapsed on the bed, it was so confortable. I buried my face into the pillows and it was so soft. I was about to doze off when I remembered something important.

Jiyong.

I took my phone instantly and dialled his number.

Jiyong's Pov
I waited for Jenna to call me day and night. I was upset that she did not bother to call me just once. Still, I waited for her.

Then, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri came in the recording room.

"Have you finish writing your lyrics?" He questioned me.

I nodded my head in response and the three of them look suspiciously at me.

"Hyung, are you ok?" Seungri asked while tapping on my shoulder lightly.
"I'm fine. Just take this papers and practise your singing while I show you how the tune of this song is." I demanded them frustratingly.

They took the paper from me and began to read it. I let them listened to the music and showed them whether to sing in a high or low pitch at each tune.

Knowing what I wanted, we began doing the recording. They kept trying again and again until I am satisfied with it.

"Finally we're done!" Seungri exclaimed.

I just gave a weak smile and turned away. Then, I felt a hand placing on my shoulder. I did not look at that person as I do not have the mood to talk.

"Want to join us for dinner?" Daesung asked.
"No." I replied without glancing at him.
"Ok then." He said and left without another word.

I stared at my phone blankly. I got frustrated whenever there is no call or a message from her.

I rest my head down on the table and decided to take a nap. As I was sleeping, someone disturbed me.

"What?!" I said in annoyance and lifted my head up.
"Your phone is ringing." Seungri told me.
"Ignore it. I'll answer it later." I said and put my head back down on the table.
"It's from Jenna." He added.

I opened my eyes widely upon hearing her name. I took the phone from him and answered the call immediately.

Me : Hello?!
Jenna : Ji! Don't yell! It hurts my ear.
Me : Oh Jenna! Finally you called!
Jenna : Were you waiting for my call?
Me : ...Yes.
Jenna : I'm sorry for making you wait. I was so busy unpacking my things and on the other hand I am mad at TOP--
Me : What did TOP do to you?
Jenna : Well, he promised me that he would change his seating place when we take the airplane. But I guess he forgot about it.
Me : Are you ok?
Jenna : Ya...I'm fine. How's your day today?
Me : Since you called me, I guess my day turned from bad to great.
Jenna : Hehe. You're funny.
Me : Have you eaten?
Jenna : Nope. I'm not hungry. Just sleepy.
Me : Make sure you eat tomorrow morning. And go get a full rest.
Jenna : Yes boss!
Me : Stop calling me a boss.
Jenna : Fine I won't. Bye Ji!
Me : Bye Jenna.

I ended the call and a smile spread across on my face. I turned to the others and the three of them were puzzled to see me.

"Hyung are you ok?" Seungri asked. "You were mad just now and now, you're happy." Taeyang added.
"What's gotten into you?" Daesung asked.
"Nothing." I replied in a happy tone.

The three of them were still puzzled and I know that they wanted an explanation about it. Then, Taeyang broke the silence.

"Here. We bought you this." He passed me a packet of food and a drink.
"Can I still know why you're acting weird today?" Daesung questioned me.
"I'll tell you next time." I replied.
"Anyway, thanks for buying this." I added.
"No problem." Taeyang said.
"Do you want us to wait?" Seungri asked.
"You guys head home first." I told them.

They automatically left the room excitedly. I chuckled to see them acting like kids. I automatically started eating the food deliciously that they bought for me as I was starving.

♡So sorry for the late update N also for making U guys wait. I hope that U will continue enjoying reading this book N please do vote, comment N follow!♡