Chapter 9 : Romantic Dinner

TOP's Pov
After working for several hours, I was glad it was finally over and that means I am free to go. I remembered that tonight, Jenna and I will have dinner together. I felt nervous about it as it was my first time going out with her. I took my phone out of my pocket and texted her.

Me : Hey Jenna! :)
Jenna : Hi TOP!
Me : So, do you remember that tonight we're gonna have dinner?
Jenna : Of course I remember! What time?
Me : I'm fetching you at 8 p.m. and wear something nice.
Jenna : Ok and I will wait for you.

After I messaged her, I began to smile. I felt so much excitement in me and nervous at the same time.

When I glanced at my phone screen, the time showed 6 p.m. and I had to hurry up. I decided to go home first as I wanted to dress up nicer for the dinner date.

When I reached home, I decided to wear a tuxedo as I am planning to go to a fancy restaurant. Also, I have an important question to ask her and that made me more nervous. I chose to wear a black tuxedo and styled my hair up. After that, I glanced at the clock hanging up on the wall and it showed 7.30 p.m. I quickly did some final touch-ups and headed to my car.

When I finally arrived at her house, I saw her standing outside her house. I went out of the car and walked towards her. She wore a black long dress which is nice, sexy and simple. Her hair was in curls and she looks amazing. She did not wear thick make-up and that made her look stunning.

"You're beautiful." I complimented her.
"Thank you and you look handsome." She thanked and complimented me.

I took her hand and led her to my car. I opened the car door for her and she went inside. I went to the driver's seat and started to drive to this fancy restaurant.

"So what time did you finish your work today?" I asked her so that the car would not be filled with total silence.
"Around 5. How about you?" She asked me.
"Later than you." I answered her.
"You must be super tired. Why didn't you-" She stopped her words as I interrupted her.
"It's ok Jenna. Anyway, I'm used to it so don't worry." I explained.
"Ok." She said and gave me a sweet smile.

After we reached there, I opened the car door for Jenna again and she looked at the restaurant in amazement.

Jenna's Pov
When I got out of the car, I turned around to see a beautiful restaurant. It was so nice and romantic.

Before I could walk alone into the restaurant, TOP suddenly held my hand. I started to blush and held his hand back. We walked together to the restaurant and he told the waiter to get a nice place for us.

I wonder why...

As we were going to our table, the restaurant was filled with a lot of people and they dressed up very formally. There was also a dance floor for couples to dance. The music was romantic and people enjoyed it.

We sat at a nice table and scanned through the menu. I decided to eat spegetti and he decided to eat steak. He ordered the food and drinks as well. Then, our eyes met. I tried my best to hold back my blushing and just smile casually to him. He smiled back to me and reached for my hand on the table. I smiled even more like a fool and my heart was pumping faster.

"Do you wanna dance?" He asked me.
"Sure. I'd love to." Both of us went to the dance floor where other couples were at.

The music was slow and romantic. He put his right hand around my waist and the other hand held my hand. I put my other hand on top of his shoulder. We gazed into each other's eyes and smiled again. Suddenly he pulled me closer to him and leaned in for a kiss. I was shocked and surprised at the same time. Our kiss lasted for a few seconds as we did not want others to see it.

"I love you, Jenna." He confessed to me.

I started to blush again and to show him that I love him, I gave him another quick kiss.

"I love you too." I said and went to our table back as I was blushing so much and I think my face was as red as a tomato.

I could not believe that TOP and I had our first kiss! I also could not believe that both of us fell in love with each other so quickly. I wanted to tell Jiyong so desperately but I am scared that he will pass it to another person. Sooner or later, the media is going to know so I think that this will be kept as a secret.

TOP's Pov
I finally kissed her! I thought that she would push and reject me but I was wrong. She loves me and I am glad about it.

From now on, I can show my love for her everyday but I have to keep this as a secret from others. I did realise that she kept blushing and she looked adorable when she does it.

I went back to our table and the food and drinks were already served. We ate our dinner food and drank our drinks deliciously. We did talk about the sudden kiss and both of us agreed to be in a relationship. We also decided to keep this as a secret from the others.

After dinner, I decided to send her home.

"Thanks for the dinner and the ride, TOP." She thanked me.
"Call me oppa." I said.
"Oppa." She said sweetly.
"I hope you like today's dinner." I said.
"I love it. Maybe we could have dinner again soon." She told me.
"I want to give you something." I took something out of my pocket and it is a small decorated box that I almost forgot to give.

When I opened it, there laid a nice sparkling bracelet. I put it on for her and she seemed to love it.

"It's beautiful. Thank you." She thanked me and stared at the bracelet.
"Glad you love it." I said.
"Well, goodnight oppa." She told me.
"Goodnight Jenna." I said and gave her another kiss on her cheeks.

She went out of the car and waved me goodbye. I waved her back and drove away. I kept remembering the kiss and her till I reached home.

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update and I hope you can forgive me. Also, I hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter! ^-^